Reviews for Carded
Toffee Sugar 12 chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice one-shot.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Haha. Both of my Baccano battle couples are mentioned in this! Delightful but aren't they being too casual with letting people know they are immortal? Wouldn't it be easier to just pay someone to make updated IDs for them?

Cheers,
Lili
The Man chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice. I enjoyed this one.
Ezekeel chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
wonderful XD
Andelevion chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Perfect fic.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Okay. Okay, that was darling. Firo, you are fabulous.

...I need to read more Baccano! fanfiction.
Darkserenade512 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I would think vampire, too. Freaking Twilight XD Loved it!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
LOVED IT!
Zoe Milex chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
""Huh? Oh, the knife thing." Firo ran his thumb over the now nonexistent wound and smirked. "Ah, don't worry 'bout it. That li'l party trick never gets old. Besides, now I get to be the guy who loves his wife so much he'd stab himself just to get her a margarita. Let's see Claire top that.""

I am still cracking up over this. Oh Firo, you are adorable X3

This is easily one of the best Baccano fics I've read, please write more!

ZoeM
cruorem chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
XD
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hilarious and well thought out! Enjoyed reading this imensely. And i continue to re-read this one shot occassionally. Hopefully-possibly not a one shot? -hint, hint- ;D

Anywayyyss, thanks for the fabulous read :D Love firoXennis :D wahahhaha!
Just a fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was hilarious! I thought that something like that would happen, given that they don't age and stuff. But this was the best baccano fic I've ever read! Could you write one with the exorcisim mentioned? That would be great!
Shaky Tiger chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Excellent, that's all I really can say. Characterization's spot on from what I can tell, I can totally see Firo doing all this and the dialogues funny and very fluid. Actually, if it's not too much trouble I could use a few tips on writing dialogue.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Fellow troper here. Wandered over to this fic since I too am a Baccano! fan. I've always wondered whether the immortals would flat out tell people "I get that a lot" when people figure out the truth. It's quite a cute fic, a nice slice of life. Thanks for writing it!
AK-chan5 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great story!

I love how you kept Firo and Ennis so in character (most of the fanfics i read don't do that :P)

I'm just wondering... What does conta e oro mean?

Also, where did you find the novel translation?