Reviews for Screaming In My Silence
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Composing an entire story almost devoid of dialogue is no easy task, but you've risen to the occasion. It's interesting to imagine how a character like Jensen would react to losing his most valued skill (speech) and one closely related (hearing), and I think you've captured it perfectly. Excellent use of suspense and dread throughout the story. Well done.
Danteluvr4eva chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awesome! I wish there was more but I can totally deal with where you left it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Liked the fic
Jaaaybirdd chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Despite this story being upsetting, it was written really well. I reckon someone should draw a picture where they are all comforting Jensen. Yay for Jensen and Cougar! :),

LadyWindeye.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really enjoyed this!
Nyu1204 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really liked it
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh my gosh, so freaking perfect
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
really good spot to leave off, but at the same time, damnit! want more!
Damaduende chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Youve killed me *iz ded* That was awesome.
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was a really good one too! I'm pretty sure I've now read all your losers stuff GREAT JOB! On a side note I really felt for Jensen in this one because I too am a blabber mouth very rarely is there silence if I'm around so I read this one and was like oh man that would suck hard core to not talk not even a whole day latter and I got sick and lost my voice like completely lost it gone bye bye now! So not only are you very talented but also seem to be a witch of some sorts? Hummmmm... Oh well my inner monologue is telling me to read more fics and maybe even attempt to finish mine HAHA thanks for yet another great story! XD can't wait to see what's next!
Lassroyale chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Da'aw! I think I just died from sweet. ::le sigh:: Fantastic job, you slid into the spaces of Jensen's head beautifully. You managed to balance his inner monologue with none of his smart-alecky (spoken) voice very well; well enough that the story flowed forward without stuttering.

Great job!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was fantastic!
Abby Queen of Caff-Pow chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love the story and the Doc because every time I see her name all I can think is Connor and Murphy.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww this was beautiful! Amazing job, this was possibly one of the sweetest stories I've read in a looooonnnnnggggg time! :D
ultraman64 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was a really cute and sweet story! It was creepy in a way for Jensen, to be filled with nothing but silence and forced to live through it. I also liked cuddly!Cougar because you know he's just so sweet and caring and overly-protective of his hacker

Their silent conversation were brilliant and I absolutely loved them. Great job!