Reviews for Not Enough
And all this nonsens becaue you identify yourself (for some reason) with Ginny and you want to be with Felton?
-Your Story is poorly written
-your Characters are extremly OOC
-you blatantly ignore the seven books written by JKR
This is a bunch of OC with canon Names, it is like Self Incert Ginny needs to be with FeltonMalfoy. And I have to get rid of OOC Harry and some girl named Astoria, b y making them evil.
Shame on you for that Story.
Btw, have you ever read the books? The Pureblood idiots are basically the Nazis, and Malfoy is a typicall HitlerYouth Boy.
Delete that Story please
Dustyn chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Ew. I hate Astoria. Yuck, Harry, yuck!
Dustyn chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh I like this, yay for chapters of delish! Also, I have been distractedly trying to look through my eyelashes for the past few minutes ago and can only come to the assumption that Draco doesn't curl his with a Shiseido lash curler as it is near on impossible!
nikgomiwizard-3223sitter chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I love it so far and I'm thinking of all the possibilties that could come of this story and I refuse to stop will definitely be interesting and I can't wait. Please update fast, you're actually usually good with that so I'll be waiting along with other supporters of yours.

I will always love Hermione and Draco together; its sort of forbidden and makes it exciting. However, Ginny and Draco? I have always been curious to how they would work out because Ginny is usually a doer not a thinker. So I would think she wouldn't hesitate to hex Draco if need be. They seem similar in a sense that they're both carefree. I'm not exactly happy that Ginny is hurting because of the most sweetest boys in her circle,though clearly Harry isn't sweet in this story, but I have an imagination.

You always do well in each and every story you've written, with the utmost creativity. Thank you because your work always keeps me entertained, especially while waiting for the Harry Potter movies to come out. Question: Where is Ron? Good luck with this story, update asap and I look forward for the next chapter. 3 every single story you've written for . P.S sorry about the long review "/

Mimi ")
Bekah chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why are there only two chapters? Keep writing. It's amazing.
VampireSomeday chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Ooooh I like this story. I love your writing. Please update soon!
riton chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
hahaha, this looks like fun! can't wait for more!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Update soon. This is really good.
Pearl of Hope chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Really really love this story! Update soon!
Boogum chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I don't think I should have read this right now, but whatever.

Good chapter. I'm intrigued to see what DRaco's plan actually is, and where things will go from here.

Now I am going to nurse my head.
foxgodess07 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
poor ginny. its ok. update soon.
Princess Patterson chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i hope draco n ginny teaches harry n astoria a hard lesson not to cheat others...i want harry to suffers n everybody should hate him n astoria should be bought thinks that she so smart...i want harry to see how astoria fooled harry ..i am so sick of harry being a famous person where everybody loves .its time everybody that harry potter is a cheater n ...a fool...
Nutmeg44 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Except for the blackmail coercion this reminds me of the song 'Revenge is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)' by The Veronicas. Absolutely awesome. Who does Astoria think she is? Any man that will do that to one woman will do that to another, no matter who they are. She will learn that lesson the hard way. Fun. Next update please. :D
malfoymannor chapter 1 . 7/9/2010