Reviews for Crown Games
siren of titan chapter 30 . 3/1
Update?
medward chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I can barely believe you have returned! Have you been helping nurse Edward back to health? It will not be so long for the next update, will it?

Why did Bella not tell them that Edward has green eyes and auburn hair? Why oh why would she go back with her father to Jasper? Maybe Alice will stop them from returning...
Ella1989 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Thank you so much for finally updating.
fallingsnow87 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
HI! What a wonderful Christmas present seeing your update! So sad Bella ran away from Carlisle! Hopefully it won't be too much longer of a wait for Edward to rejoin with her! Thank you for updating! xxoo PS: I'm also Elana86...and it touched me seeing you mention me in your a/n... Keep up the writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Absolutely loved this chapter, especially learning a little bit of background of the Cullens. Can't wait what you have in store next.
SpunkyBookworm chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Hi Amy! Glad to have you back! Do what needs to be done! Your story will be read either way!
eli-rose chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Lovely Christmas gift this update...I've really missed this story!Merry Christmas...!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter! I'm so glad to see this story up and running again! Now she knows who he really is... not that she won't still feel it's too late. I've been curious to see more of their mystery unraveled. I get the impression that EB must have been prophesied to wed in another year, that Charlie may/must have known Edward's identity by his eye color all along (but was trying to keep it secret), and that it must have ultimately felt like a great frustration/tragedy for Edward to be cast out/injured and otherwise indicated to be in a dire state by Isabella's response to their connection (about which Jasper must have been entirely unaware) all in the name of keeping both of them safe. It would seem that now all they can count on in their desire for the prophesied HEA for them both and to ever see him again... is her connection to him. Such are my suspicions.
Thanks for writing! Sorry I'm not logged in as myself; I'm away from home and e-mail.
debslmac chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Loving this
MelkiSihou chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
okay, so I totally loved this chapter but now I'm going to be buggin you for the rest.
2muchtrouble chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Oh thank you. That pulled me right back into the magic of this story. Merry Christmas to you.
Andromeda8V chapter 29 . 5/15/2014
That can't be all! I absolutely adore your story and hope to read more soon! Thank you! thank you! thank you!
Andromeda8V chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
That presumptuous ass! Jasper can't have her! ;) love it!
Andromeda8V chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Oh my gosh! They are connected! She feels his pain and he feels hers! Or is it something else? Love it!
Andromeda8V chapter 26 . 5/15/2014