Reviews for Flatus Ventus
Love it
konannagatoyahikolover10 chapter 1 . 1/9
Interesting
LightzMusic22 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Omg that was the BEST fan fiction on kingdom hearts topic I have read so far... YOU HEAR THT AUTHORS GET SOME LESSONS!
Resha04 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
"I believe you"

Waow, sure, that's why Terra and Ven became best friends.

He'd just met him, and he trusted him instantly
Resha04 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ventus seems like, oh dear, I dunno the right words.

He seems like a doll that has just been turned to human.

But good story. I'm going to read more
Amerath's Destiny chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
I love these stories. All three of them. D Not only do they have impeccable grammar and spelling (which all stories should have, but not all do), but they have good and in-depth plots. It's also really interesting, because I can actually imagine Terra as a clairvoyant. Y'know, like on Destiny Islands, when young Riku turns around, he sees young Master Xehanort (not the one that's himself) and then older Riku? That'd actually be something interesting to explore.

I know you said (somewhere, I can't remember where) that you weren't going to write a sequel to this because you didn't want to get into the BBS plotline/mess it up. But, honestly, I think it'd be really interesting to see a post-BBS, post-KH2, post-whatever sequel. I would love to see that. 3

Great story, keep writing!

Night
Livluvdie101 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
WOW! This tis an awesome story! I'll review better for the other stories once I have the time!
The Genius Mage chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Epic, I have to say! I hope this isn't the end of your Kingdom Hearts stories, I bet you can come up with some epic ideas.

Like, I dunno, something to do with Mickey? No one ever writes Mickey...I'll get to that myself, one of these days. I actually like the Disney guys.

Regardless, I understand the X now, it makes sense. Good, probably one of the Unversed. Excellent, so, thanks for the wonderful story and I have to say, I find the ending particularly awesome. one of the things I was taught about writing was the ending has to have a strong, satisfying note...the last line strangely did. _
UnVeRsEd chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
AH, i went back and read the other two parts of this. I've gotta say, i really enjoyed them. You did a great job with keeping things in character and in universe, so congratulations on that. :)

Good luck with all your other stories!

-UnVeRsEd
PiggyBlue chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
aaaack! THREE CHAPTERS AND SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS! I'm psyched! I really can't wait for the next one. TwT i don't wanna rush you.
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
The X got stronger because of how close Terra was to the Darkness. Terra needs to CALM DOWN if he wants to beat this thing.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Cool! Update soon!
The Genius Mage chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
...Oh my gosh, Aqua's gonna feel so horrible in about one second. I mean, after all, even if she was afraid of Terra, he just got smacked into a wall with several ribs broken!

(That should be indeniably fatal, especially if a rib punctured his lungs, but this is Kingdom Hearts and the same rules don't apply. XD)

But...oh my gosh. Terra's Darkness is going haywire.
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Wow, you're really churning out the chapters quickly huh? It's coming along nicely, and quickly as well. Keep it up!
The Genius Mage chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
A second chapter? What magic is this?

...So the X attacked Master Eraqus? And almost beat him? That's like...impossible. Seriously. Like impossible *impossible* impossible, 'specially since this is 3 years before BBS and they, the apprentices, aren't even near being done with their training. And they have to fight it? Eraqus could probably take them all on three on three, but...really.

Like...seriously. What?

Crazy strong monster. I is scared of that monster.

Anyway, so it's charging Ven? I'm assuming he's about to pull his Keyblade out and go ninjitsu on this X monster. XD Go Ven! Sora's heart will give you strength!