Reviews for Emerald and Onyx
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 6/28
BRILLIANT! Oh, I really, really love this! PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
please chapter 14 . 6/7
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 14 . 5/5
I've enjoyed the story so far, and am looking forward to your next update!
Really emotional. It was very good.
Du bist Deutsch, oder? Ich bin halb.
Meinst du, ist deine geschichte besser in Englisch oder Deutsch? Du bist sehr gut als eine autorin. Du solltest ein richtiges buch schreiben. Lara
Peredhel chapter 14 . 4/17
Aw... I actually kinda liked the OOC. But why did that ***** of a deputy have to pop up? In my arrogant opinion, she is worse than Voldie. (If you haven't watched Potter Puppet Pals do it NOW.) You actually made me interested in Spanish... thanks a lot. And why am I so vulnerable to feels from grumpy middle-aged men? Caro scared me.
bronnencoles1 chapter 14 . 4/3
I am really enjoying this story and hope you update soon :)

Bronnen
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 14 . 3/14
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You can't stop there!
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 14 . 2/27
this was a wonderful story and you are a very good writer i wish this could have been finished but oh well i still loved the story
Danny for Jesus chapter 14 . 2/13
I loved Reading Green Eyes and Emerald and Onyx Now I'll read Emerald Eyes
jgroovydaisy chapter 14 . 2/1
Just reading this and love it. I always do enjoy your characterizations. Thanks for writing. :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
I loved Reading Green Eyes and Emerald and Onyx
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
That was lovely! I read the first one "Green Eyes" and then this, and I really enjoyed both! I hope you haven't dropped this story, and am looking forward to an update any time in the near future. I usually steer clear away from stories that haven't been updated for half a year or more… but the summary of the story intrigued me and after reading it, I just couldn't stop. I am loving the idea of Caro and Lin being there for them… no matter how short their stay may be. I am still hoping that in the future as basically Harry is Jose's grandchild now… that the famous Oritell family will help them get rid of Voldemort and so Harry and Severus wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Good luck with any of your writing endeavors. Keep writing and making people smile with them! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Alan Rickman? Seriously? Loved it!
teagrannymcmlx3 chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Rickman... Harold Rickman... son of Alan Rickman... Beautiful... Beautiful and Priceless... Loved the first one and this one is off to a great start! I'm going to smile about this all day long.
wandamarie chapter 13 . 10/9/2014