Reviews for Emerald and Onyx
I wish there was an other prologue or what ever it’s called as it’s a very nice story
Alex chapter 14 . 10/8
I loved it soooo much. Is there any chance of continuing or is there a 3rd story cause it is really good I I want to read more.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 14 . 9/13
I see from your catalogue of stories, that you're back creating, again; you just haven't updated any of the stories I've been following;-). Great! I am preparing to go check out your latest, "Harry Malfoy"; it sounds intriguing! I'm just curious about why you haven't come back to this and "A Way Out" (one of my personally favorite HPff stories; definitely in my top 10! I've had them 'bookmarked' since 2014!)? I truly hope you don't feel that they're not *great* stories-They're not only interesting and have quite original premises and the writing isn't only first rate, its ADULT writing: It doesn't condescend nor does it veer off into the illogically STUPID and/or CRUEL as HP-canon is so very guilty of doing! I can't even begin to tell you just how refreshing and enjoyable those qualities are!
Please consider coming back to at least these two delicious tales?
Thank you for all that you do for HPff!
Take care!
MelJ
brookesk1977 chapter 14 . 4/29
This story left off in a very good place, but I hope you add more to it one day.
IceShadow-HP chapter 14 . 4/1
Any chance of finishing this story?
I'll hope you will update this...can't wait to read more...
Gingerljf175 chapter 14 . 2/28
I liked this story because their relationship's so cute...is it over or is it incomplete, not sure if I missed that...
manga.maddy chapter 13 . 2/24
I thought Susan bones parents were dead and she lives with her aunt Amelia bones?
guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Good idea; Snape's muggle passport being Alan Rickman (RIP).
jaybird013 chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
this. read it. it's so good and ugh i love it. 3
bookworm661 chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
This is really good. I hope it isn't the end of the story though. Looking forward to reading more of yor stories.
Avid Viewer chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS! NEXT CHAPTER?!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Okay, my thoughts on this are

AWESOME! Great Idea. Yes Harry should be a mema...magha... Can change his appearance. It would be so cool. Please continue
Tori chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
AWWWWW!~~~
Lollypops101 chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
I really like this story! Will you ever continue it?
777angeloflove chapter 14 . 2/21/2016