Reviews for Season of No Shadows
Momo chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Love the chapter! 3
Meilia chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Loved this! Please continue your happy AU stories with these couples in the future :')
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I actually liked the Epilogue, and considering your past stories using Ivanova and Lennier as friends and maybe a bit more than, I had no problem with seeing it.

It was a nicely set up scene and it's curious to see how things may have run their course in John and Delenn's relationship if the Shadows had never shown up.
Nyt Yanse chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Love the update! And I loved Delenn's wadrobe malfunction and Michael's reaction- ROFLMFAO!
NWHS chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
A very nice chapter with beautiful sentimentality.
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
The memory box was a nice touch- very Minbari. The beard was interesting, as was Delenn's reaction. A wonderful update.
NWHS chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Cute story thus far. Truly enjoyed chapter 1 whatever did Delenn teach John in that closet? (LOL)
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Oooo... nice chapter! Love the look at everyone's private lives in the open like this, it's very realistic. I'm a little surprised at John and Delenn kissing like that, publicly or not... I didn't think they were that close in the 2nd season. Either way though... Loved it!
NHPW chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is adorable. A quick, fun little read, well written, in-character and enjoyable. I've read it elsewhere before, so I suspect it is recently revised? Anyway, bravo!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*chuckling* Enjoyed this one very much.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
When the hell did JMS call Sheridan Delenn's 'lust puppy'? Please tell me, I need to see that myself :P

Great start, I'd love to see more!