Reviews for Demon Hunter
simple405 chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
I feel the same pity for Puros.
simple405 chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
I wonder how much guilt Jarvack will undergo before he quits.
simple405 chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Imelda was definitely a tough enemy and not many would be able to face her in a straight up fight. Though I can't tell if the undead faction has seperated from the Scourge yet.
simple405 chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
I have completely lost my orientation on both the map and timeline of the world. This is a good reminder.
simple405 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
I completely forgot who Garithos was, but I am annoyed by him. Once again we witness how informed Illidan is to the world. This story gave me enough incentive to go back and look up the world map, but I forgot that this was a bit further in the past than when I last played. There is a lot in the world that I misremembered.
simple405 chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
I did remember about Nex's situation, but I forgot about the tension the Kal'dorei had when it comes to Illidan.
simple405 chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
Nex is definitely cheeky and gets smacked hard for it.
simple405 chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
I am always annoyed when the loudest bark is able to cowe others so quickly.
simple405 chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
Nex has a really big habit of using binding contracts when he's forced into a corner. I feel bad that I barely remember or know about Dalaraan and its history
simple405 chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
That whip is definitely something to always keep in mund whenever Nex is involved.
simple405 chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
That was definitely rough on the search party and I enjoyed your snippets of the harshness present.
simple405 chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
I wonder if Nex will ever learn to draw from things other than shadow.
simple405 chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I am really curious to see where Nex goes with this. I don't think I finished the last book of this. I really appreciate you updating these stories. Otherwise I would never find it in my favorites bar again. I am definitely going to do what I can to finish and review every chapter. This series got too little attention for its quality. I feel like it should be a published story. Did it become a published story? I am sorry that my memories have faded so much.
simple405 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Those torpedoes are awesome. That is all I am going to say for this chapter.
simple405 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
I went through a bit of contemplation of resurrection Magic here and how the ideal resurrection is currently impossible. The factors are soul-degradation, body/corpse degradation, the loss of life force, and rejection between each. This is based loosely upon WoW magic and is focused towards resurrection of long dead people. Once the soul is released from the body, it slowly degrades and returns to its base state within the void/nether. It is currently impossible to recover the specific parts lost to the nether and upon resurrection the target will have lost a huge part of their identity and memories. This explains the common undead and those who do retain their memories usually lived long lives where their experiences were engraved more deeply into the soul. Revivals a short instant after death is also possible because of this, but the target still loses their short term experiences. The body must also be in a state for the soul to return to. Upon death the body degrades and even if the soul is returned it is still not in living flesh thus the state of undead. It also needs to be repaired a considerable amount as close to the previous version as possible but is considerably easier. At this point the body is still a preserved corpse and is not living. It requires life force to give it life instead of simply being a complex biological structure and to contain the soul. Life force is hard to acquire because the soul or body will reject life force that is not compatible with it. To attain the necessary life force it is best to sacrifice the life force of both parents in order to be as close to the life force gained upon conception. With a perfectly fulfilled body, it will then be implemented with life force together to bind the soul together and the target will be revived. He flaws are that the body is using freshly made parts so it is not as strong as its before death stage, there is the lower life force within the body that has yet to be fully developed so the target will be much weaker, and the soul degradation that cannot be fixed with anything unlike the others that can be fixed with careful development. The soul will eventually gain more experiences but will still not recover experiences close to before death. This explains the state of most undead and how quick revives work. Of course, it is not absolute but it can account for most things and will undergo more fine tuning as more information and insight is gathered.