Reviews for Demon Hunter
Sr3651 chapter 25 . 6h
Fatastic writing as per usual, this is exactly what I wanted from Cata! Is there any chance of you turning this into its own story?
Marchioly chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I love the Demon Hunter series of stories. Ignore the salty dude that posted before me, you can disable the updates.

I tried reading Corsairs in the past when you offered it with the free promo. Now that I have added the third book to my kindle library, I might have a go at the first one and see if I enjoy it.

I am unsure if I ever reviewed these demon hunter stories, but they were great. I pretty much loved everything besides the ending. Sure Nex got to run around killing demons, but it just seemed kinda anti-climactic. The other part that I actually didn't much care for was that whole debacle with the demonic whip when that paladin (don't even remember the name) tossed it over the edge of the world. I actually felt sorry for the whip...lol. Also that whole deal with the netherdrake was pretty sad. I always felt in the story that Nex had the worst possible luck.

All in all, I loved the work and creativity that you put into this story, I found the characters to be engaging and the plot riveting.
Fictiondevourer chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Could you please stop spamming my favourite list?

I like this story and it is admirable that you write your own original ones. It's still annoying that I see this one pop up getting my hopes up that their is a sequel only to be disappointed.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Love the story cant wait for outland
highfist chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
phenomenal*
highfist chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
your writing is phonominal and this fanfic should have WAAYYY more favs and follows then it does
Adienath chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
Can't find the review button on Amazon on my tablet, so I'm doing this here. Might copy it over if I find the button later :P

When I started reading Corsairs I wasn't sure what to expect. Certainly not something that would keep me up reading until the early hours of the morning, but that's what I got. The characters, particularly Kale, are engaging and full of life. The plot is fairly straightforward, with some pretty clear hints as to the direction the series will be taking, which I feel is a good thing given the exquisite setting, for this is where Corsairs truly shines.

The level of detail fully immerses you in the world, not only through physical descriptions of objects and landscapes, but also through the novel culture. From the airships that are their lifeblood to their very names, the Corsairs feel much like any real old world culture. Although probably less violent and more idealistic.

I loved the Demon Hunter series and gave Corsairs a 5 star review based solely on that before I even read it, but you've convinced me that it's worth it in its own right.

In short (this got longer than I was expecting...), I was quickly engrossed in the book and it ended all too soon - I can't wait until we see the sequel!
nopparitari chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
A good story, going to read the book two also.
vic.zam9 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
An excellent and gripping tale. One of the best stories I've ever read. I just finished reading the entire series from Book 1 to Book 3. Amazing attention to detail for spells and the intricacies of magic. Seamlessly fits into the established lore of the Warcraft Universe. Great characters and their development is wonderful. The story came to a satisfying and prefect conclusion. A perfect ten out of ten.

I am inspired.
Montigoma chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
For some reason I haven't gotten a chance to favourite this until now, which is weird since I read it a month or two ago. Whatever.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this whole trilogy! You've got a great talent for writing and you have quite a few great characters (my fav's being Nex and Saire, the star-crossed lovers (:P), for some reason). I could barely stop reading! I'm also eagerly awaiting the next chapter of your newer book, Honor (hurry up! XD).
Fullmetal11791 chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
It's a shame this doesn't have more reviews. You should really update this like once a week to bump it to the forefront of the stories because this is one of the best thought out and well written stories I have read on this site, and the best wow fic I have read, published or not, hands down. You seriously deserve major recognition for this and it really pains me to see that you are not. You have perfected, in my opinion, the way spells should be written. Unnamed, but explained in enough detail that they remain mysterious as well as recognizable. The character development is awesome and I can't tell you the amount of nostalgia reading this has brought to me. I played vanilla through t12 and reading about reagents being needed for blessings and all of the other multitude of tiny things that gave this game so much character really made me smile many times while reading this. Big shout out for mentioning in vague detail about how greater demons required a random sacrifice. Loved using the old school terror demon summon back at 60 on my lock. Definitely added to favs and gonna continue this kickass trillogy.
Alone in the blight chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
the lack of reviews is still a mystery to me, this jewel of yours is unmatched by any novel i have ever read. please try to make another book especially with the new elements of cataclysm and pandaria... also, Skyrim has some amazing plots and such so you might want to sneak a peek or something :)
best luck of you.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Very well written! Please update soon! :P
Cheers
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
You, my good sir, are continuing to surprise me. It was a magnificent piece here and very well thought out. It flowed naturally with a logical progression. I don't know what went on in the game, since I never entered a single WoW game, but this is what I would most probably expect from the Blizzard. Alas, your comment proves me very wrong.
Byakugan789 chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
HAH! you write well but if only this conversation had the slightest chance of happening...*snort* That'd be too simple.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »