Reviews for The Uchiha Curse
Loveliness chapter 15 . 9/2
Awww, I love your story. :-) :-) :-) The best one I read. :-) God bless you. :-)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 3/13
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Its so Kawaiiiii!
EternalLoyalty chapter 15 . 1/25
You were so mean, making me think Sasuke died...'sniff', that ending was wonderful by the way, you did good! Mikoto and Itachi asking for kids was the best part, besides the very end with Sasuke and Sakura. A round of applause is in order!
shadowereign chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I so love it.. very adorable :)
red chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Aw this story was cute!:)
FoReVeRaSASUSAKULoVeR chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I Sooooooo Am Liking No Loving This Very Romantic Storyyyyyy !

Thanks For Making A Very Wonderful SasuSaku Story! ...
miss tobii chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Kyaaaa! Chapter 10 was SOOOO cute!
Ceridwen-sama chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
but it rained! wouldn't he turn into a cat?! O.o
Yuuki chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
awwwwwww this story was soooooo cute I loved it so much ! _
betty69blue chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Awwwww! This is so cute! ,
sasusaku-4everr chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
OMG this was one of the sweetest stories ever I loved it!
Mon-Mon chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
The biginning of this chapter is horrible but in a good way i really thought that sasuke was dead. I was about to go on a rampage but he was alive and it turned out to be a happy endind it was so cute. loved this story.
vika-1996 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMFG! I almost believed that Sasuke died! How can you make Mikoto watch those soap operas at the end? I almost cried! Almost.

But anywayz! it was an awesome story! I love how Sasuke was so nice throughout the story but he didnt really change his usual character, Keep up the great work! :D
Kohaku Hisagi chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
that was so CUTE! i loved it. it was confusing at the beginning but it all tied together.