Reviews for Ken Doll
hlj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oh god...
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
would it be too terrible of me to request a follow-up to this? i feel like i need some closure or something. like, they take him to the hospital once he passes out and everything comes clean. i don't know. i guess i just don't like how the conclusion was still so sad and vague. :(
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
does it make sense for me to both love and hate you for what you just did to finn? because i really really do. mostly though, there is the love, because i'm just sick like that
Crittab chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Geez! I feel like I need more, like I need to know how this all happened and what happens next. It's such a short little tease to such a HUGE story!

It was well done though.. I mean, you got my attention, no question. Good work.
DUCKY chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
SO SAD! Love it anyway though! Especially the entire essemble class being worried about Finn! Always love some good friendship!
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Heartbreaking and devestating; it's graphic without being too graphic; just enough to get the horrifying experience across. In my opinion, this whole story was completely in character and I most definitely could see Karofsky actually sinking to a level as low as this, he seems to be more than just a typical school bully from what we've seen in canon. Nice work!
Lailani chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
What are the chances I'd find this story today, seriously. I usually never venture into the M-rated fics because I'm not one for graphic romance/sex of any kind, so yeah. However, today I decided to chance it since I have nothing better to do while I'm at work (lol), and I come upon this gem. Absolutely beautiful in a haunting emotional sort of way. You've got a great talent with writing emotion, am jealous of you really; that's always something I've struggled with in my writing.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
My goodness it is SO SO nice to have some Finn angst in this fandom! It's such a rarity, it makes me sad. Of course you know the character of choice in this fandom to hurt and whump is Kurt, and while I do like Kurt, I like Finn and Puck more and there needs to be more whump for the both of them. This little fic sounds like a prompt I saw over on the livejournal angst meme, and it's amazing that you filled it, either knowingly or unknowingly!

This story was incredibly sad and heartbreaking. I'm usually not a fan of rape fics due to personal issues and because the authors usually use rape as a turn-on and completely ignores the devestating emotional effect it has on the individual and those around that person. Stories like yours though, that starts AFTER the actual rape are quite moving, because they deal with those aformentioned emotions.

The way you kept Finn in denial, tinged with a bit of his naivety, is EXACTLY how I'd expect him to react. Perhaps the saddest part of the story for me was Finn being uncomfortable with Kurt and Rachel being the ones supporting him, because he knows how they feel about him... and after what just happened you're EXTREMELY uncomfortable with any sort of sexual/sensual contact/thoughts. Kurt crying though? Broke my heart as well, because I love the brotherly relationship those two characters share.

Terrific story and hope to see more Finn angst from you ;-)