Reviews for Daybreak
PEZIKO4EVER chapter 1 . 2/2
Good story! Love it :)
KingZDJ chapter 55 . 1/6
Alright so I just read this over the last 3 days or so. First off, quite a lot of spelling errors and some awkward sentences especially when compared to your other fics but I guess it comes with having so many chapters. Fic started off really strong and then got kind of into a slump as it became just a bit too angsty for me. Now I am fine with angst and especially with your setting it is very understandable but it just got a bit too much. All the different dreams were very well written though. Later on it got stronger again and I started loving it again. The fight scenes were very well done to the point where I could see them in my head whenever I closed my eyes. The fluffy and romancy bits were also very well done especially towards the end of the fic. I'm very satisfied with the characters and they don't seem very off; it's also nice to see a strong focus on the NORA gang as they're usually just side characters. I love the addition of Rygdea as sort of an anchor and rock for Hope and their interactions always left me with a bittersweet smile. I highly doubt you'll be reading this anytime soon seeing as how I'm writing this in 2015 but if you ever do read this then I want to say that you did an amazing job. I've only seen very few fanfics come even near the word count that you have and still be a great story, one that I do not regret reading when I should've been doing different things. So once again, great job and hopefully you're having a good life whatever you're doing with it right now.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
I just love your portrayals of these guys! Hopes shyness is the eat part
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
What a way to start a story! I am
floored how this story is starting off! And hopes confession, omg! He confesses! I dearly hope this means he'll come back and faces lightning with those parting words
Skyfly56 chapter 55 . 3/18/2014
AWWW...- So adorable! I'm thinking of starting a fanfiction of my own starring those two! You've inspired me and I hope I'm saying this for other people, too. So adorable and I hope you make others for a future to come. -!
Skylan Howerton
Skyfly56 chapter 44 . 3/16/2014
Umm...? chapter 45: picking up the pieces... r u done with it or...? Cuz its only got half a page at the most and doesn't look finished yet there is a chapter 46 and up.
Skyfly56 chapter 40 . 3/16/2014
I love chapter 39 and 40! - When Light and Hope kissed, it was SO adorable! And when they got back to the house, Light set off on Snow and Rygdea! Light x Hope 4 evas!
Hannah chapter 55 . 3/14/2014
This is the best Fanfic ive ever read, I loved it
Skyfly56 chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
Chapter 27 was my favorite chapter so far and i started crying when Hope 'died'. It was sad that Lightning and the others died also in Hope's mind when he was thinking. _
Lazyman12 chapter 55 . 3/7/2014
Ahh after reading the entire fanfiction I can say this was a great story. Everyone had happy ending and the story had a great conclusion. Only thing I really wanted was probably having more details about Saorise and less agnst in Hope's character. But I can't really say that Hope was not orignially like that in the Final Fantasy 13 game. So I will say it was a good story with enough action to keep me satisfy and written well enough to keep me happy. Great job!
Opiolenion-san chapter 55 . 1/12/2014
What a great and moving story! It's so deep! You're writing is amazing.
Studmanafier chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
...Nineteen?...Son of a...he's a kid and the pairing is much more interesting if he stays a kid cause it makes him much more awesome if he's 14 and going out with Lightning
Turk 4 Life chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Oh Hope :') I'm glad you're back xD
Turk 4 Life chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
I love love love this! BUT one thing-
"Did Yuj and Gadot dropped by yet?"- I think the sentence would flow more better like this, "Have Yuj and Gadot come by yet?"
Turk 4 Life chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Wow HopexLebreau... that's new :)
I sense jealousy!