Reviews for Festival Lights
Ej chapter 1 . 8/4
How awesome would it have been if VK's author literally worked with you and gave all Zeki fans a lot of these sweet, romantic moments between these two? Not just tell us in the end that they've been together and had a kid. Can't she give us like a volume, expanding on what transpired between them from the moment they got together? Although I am happy that they ended up together in the end, I'm still not content not reading about what transpired during their time together as a couple.
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
great storyline :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Love it
CaM1LLe MaLfoY chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WoW! zero and yuuki r meant 4 each other!
DofD chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
BEAUTIFUL!
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awesome story once again!

I like reading your comments at the bottom too, for some reason it just adds to the story! Thanks!
Starcalista chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Love this! It's soo cute...
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I KNOW. I check onemanga every day for chapter 62!

OMG, I LOVED THE STORY. IT WAS AMAZINGLY AMAZING. And at the beginning I thought he was helping her into something at first, and then I'm like "They're not doing "it"...Are they?" (xD) And then I'm like, oh, phew, I knew it. xD

So, now anytime I need a good V.K. oneshot to read I'm reading this one. :DD
Avelyst chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I truly love reading your little author's notes. . Listening to you rant is quite amusing and entertaining! As always, I loved your writing, and in the beginning I couldn't stop grinning. 'Zero, it hurts!' 'It is so tight!' XD Oh me, oh my. *fan girl sigh* I love Zeki! May Kaname get his head dunked in a toilet in the next chapter! W00T!

Whitewolfffy~
Miss Yuuki Kiryuu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ikr. I was reading that too and i was like WTF dont tell me Hino sensei plans to kill zeros character off noooooo! If yuuki and zero do not go together. I'm afraid i may go insane...wait i already am insane from all this yumeness is that even a word? LOL i dunno actually. Anyways :P Why in chapter 61 did they ONLY talk about Kaname. I WAS PISSED! And FYI we realised that kaname lied again...I'm confused is yuuki really kanames sister!

Enough of my crazy rambling :)

Toodlez
Kyrou chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aww your storie really brougth a huge smile to my face :D thanks for this sweet and romantic Zeki storie hon 3

I liked the end the most with Zero kissing Yuki in such a tender way awww.

And i am totally with you on chapter 61 could not stand it

all that Yume scenes but Hino cant always only please the Zeki fans she also needs to please the Yume fans sadly for us Zeki fans XD

if you like to discus more about Vk feel free to send me a pm and i love to talk to you about it :D *is a very huge Zeki and Zero fangirl 3*
AbsoluteAddiction-x chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is seriously my idea of a perfect story: sweetness, angst, Zeki, romance and even some (questionable) humour thrown in there too. -sighs contentedly- (:

I thought you wrote the characters brilliantly - not OOC at all.

And I TOTALLY AGREE. Chapter 62 needs some Zeki love - Yuname is tolerable, but atleast give us some Zero to help us cope! Is it really bad that I'm more concerned about the final VK pairing than I am about the exams I've just taken? xD

Awesome one-shot, well done! ;D

~Absolute x
GinaLovesZero chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
LOL the beginning! It's like a big that's what she said joke, XD!

God, Zero's gaze would give ME chills too! But I would back him up against a wall and, well you know...

God, when Yuuki was walking away, you think THAT wasn't painful to read! lol. God, I want Zeki so badddd! It's like not even funny. Even my FAMILY knows of my hatered for Kaname! lol!

Anyways, awesome oneshot! And I'm nervous about how this manga is going to play out. Gah! *turns red and falls over with you*