Reviews for The Ones on the Computer
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 6/10
That was really fun! So original! Thanks!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/10
Wasn't expecting that! Brilliant!
cfccfc chapter 2 . 5/20
Hits a little too close to home, doesn't it? Very funny and very clever. Thanks for sharing.
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 5/20
I recognize myself! Very, very funny!
Lewlou15 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I so loved this fic! Molest him back to health was one of my favorite lines!
ryder21 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Waving...frantically waving. Yep, I love me a good Dean womping so that we can get his clothes off ... to nurse hIm back to health again of course. Get your mind out of the gutter!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Funny. Very very funny. I was laughing the whole time I was reading it. I am glad Dean did not go looking to see how many stories that are written about Sam getting hurt or sick or how close to death he comes.
Purple Spoon of Doom chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
i will have you know i have done nothing to dean. . . yet
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I am NOT one of these woman and I find this description apalling! *kicks a gagged Dean back under the table*

Yeah..haha, anyway :P

LOVED THIS! So Damn funny I choked on a pop I was sipping, my co-worker looked at me like I lost my marbles. BWahahaha, GREAT JOB!

"Get what?" whispered Dean nervously, glancing toward the door, reeling Sam in by the front of his jacket.-Oh my goodness, this...this is just fun! Poor Sam!

Dean looked at him, wide-eyed "like me?" He spluttered, "LIKE ME?" His mouth worked soundlessly like a stranded goldfish, "Well, they've got a friggin' funny way of showing it! " He glared at Sam, "In the stories I looked at, they stabbed me in the kidneys with a toasting fork, smashed my ribs, gave me pneumonia, had me laid up with a temp of 112 yakking up everything I'd ever eaten and then had Bobby removing my appendix in the back of the Impala with a penknife and an ice-cream scoop."

He hyperventilated briefly.

"they're giving me major abdominal surgery, dude; my innards are all over the internet; Sam, these people are describing parts of me that I've never seen!"

"Sammy, if they like me, God forbid; I would hate to get on the wrong side of them! They're freakin' psychotic."

"And don't even get me started on how they describe me … I cry, and I hug, and I whine; I cuddle you, Sam – YOU! I let you wash me and give me medicine and don't even punch your lights out!"

Sam cringed at the image of washing his brother …

"Sam, they make me sound like a pathetic, wussy, steaming great GIRL!"

Sam bit his lip so hard to keep from laughing, he tasted blood.

"In one of the stories", Dean continued, "I even whimper … have you ever heard anything so stupid? When was the last time you EVER heard me whimper?"

Sam looked at his watch, then hesitated. He didn't think 'half-an-hour ago' was exactly what Dean wanted to hear.

"It's not a sound I am capable of making," Dean whinged. Sam could have sworn it sounded exactly like a whimper.-YUP, I copy and pasted the entire second section cause it is just gold. Sparkling, shiny, priceless, GOLD.

CLANG! … The penny dropped resoundingly …

Dean stared at Sam, and silence reigned between them. The air was filled with nothing but the hiss of a sudden downpour outside.

Dean eventually spoke. "Ah."

A 50 megawatt grin spread across his face … "Wow!"

There was a short pause, "Sam, are you telling me that cyberspace is full of women wanting to molest me back to health?"

"Well, uh, yeah!"-I can literally SEE the light bulb sputter to life on top of Dean's GORGEOUS head. Love this one so, SO much!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my gosh! This is SO great! Can't wait to read the next chapter :D
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
What a woderfully funny and cute story! I love how Dean takes so long to realize just what Sam is telling him about why fangirls want to 'maim' him. lol
DASEYS.lilies chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I've read one about fanfiction writer's before...but your's takes the prize.

need I say how amazing it was.

you really are a great writer.

Another of your storys will be added to my favorites.
SamFan chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I am an odd person that for once dosen't want to make my Winchester man the hurt one, but the protecive. When Sam protects Dean, we all win. But I would not mind helping Sam (I guess, Dean would do, ;)) get back to health.
Greenbush chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
What a brilliant idea! It brought tears to my eyes. I defy anybody not to laugh out loud at Sam’s explanations. And, if God didn’t want us to think this way, He wouldn’t have invented oestrogen, right?
VoicesInTheWind chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Oh! I was laughing ... so hard ... through the whole thing ... the words were swimming on the page! There is a reason the episodes with Chuck in them are my favorites - the boys are so cute when they're dealing with their fans! Brilliant job on this, it made my day!