Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I'm so mad this isn't finished. Mostly I'm mad at myself because I should know better than to read unfinished work. I'd like to know how it ends. Your stories are nice.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
naruto being the sexy sidekick? Soo true! You' ve got a good fic here. One that can show sasuke's internal musings. Kudos!
nhimcon chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
OMFG I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SOMETHING THIS HILARIOUS I THINK I FREAKED MY FRIENDS OUT I LAUGHED SO HARD IM CRYING OMG ALL THE UST! ALL THE UST! OMG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS MORE HILARIOUS SASUKE LIVING FOR A PLANT OR OROCHIMARUS MALE HAREM! AND THE BULLSHIT DETECTOR! OMG GAARA TURNING OFF HIS BULLSHIT DETECTOR HITS TOO CLOSE TO HOME! OMG IM DYINGGGG! PLEASE UPDATEEE! AND FREAKING NARUTO DROPPING OFF HINTS HERE AND THERE I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH! OMG THE CARNAL LOOK! SLY NARUTO MAKES ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING PERFECT!
keltieful chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I thought this was in three pieces? :(

I am really, insanely into this story. I've got to know what happens. Is Naruto really oblivious? Will they get Sasuke's things back without a hitch? Will Gaara make a move? Will anyone have to save / be saved? Will we find out more about Naruto?
I want to know everything. That's how much I love this fic.

Your writing is awesome.
jinto22 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
where's the third chapter?
FreakyFee94 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I just love this, too! But where is part 3? :O :D I want more! :D
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Oh my goodness, this story is fantastic so far! I'm really interested in reading more. I hope you update soon, and knkw that you've just gained another fan.
MagicTrix17 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Update soon. It's really funny.
Natsuki Shinigami chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
your so mean you know that...i got into this...and then it just stops...does he get his stuff back...does he get himself killed...does naruto fuck something else up...does gaara ( It's one in the morning i can't think straight)get naruto...and more importantly does sasuke get to have sex with naruto...if you don't what to publish the last chapter of this story you could pm it to me...i would really like it if you would...3 however it was really good so far
Natsuki Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
trying not to bust while reading this was the hardest thing i have ever hat to do...It's so funny!
ougley chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
it would have been well if you had continued but thank you for the two chapters , it was fun
samanthachristian884 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
You were right - laughed my butt off and so sad it ended without going on for more chapters!.
Lady Spain chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Update asap pleaseee
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
honestly addicted to you. Y u stop writing magic?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Don't have an account

I love this fic! I have a feeling Naruto does know Sasuke's sexual preference and that he's not as oblivious as Sasuke thinks he is.. ;)