Reviews for A Drink Called Loneliness
Angie chapter 38 . 12/20/2014
Please, please, please update this...please?
Aqua Mage chapter 38 . 3/30/2014
Ah, such a shame this wasn't finished! Amzing fic, thanks for sharing it ;)
accebar regina chapter 38 . 1/6/2014
If you find any new inspiration to finish this story, know you have an eager audience ;)
summer chapter 38 . 6/22/2013
I will give my left nut to read the emd of this story. Goddamn
wabbitco chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
OMG.. That was awesome..best fanfic ever!
Ginger chapter 38 . 5/5/2011
This story is great! Please please post more soon!
Avide chapter 32 . 4/25/2011
I like the beginnings of both chapter thirty-one and thirty-two. The words you chose to describe Hope's new location and Raylan's pain, I think were good ones. )
Alex Remington chapter 38 . 4/12/2011
Oh god I'm so sorry that I forgot to review between chapters but.. I was reading this and I couldn't waste time to review the other ones. I needed to get to the end!

I must say the twist and turns you have taken with this story has really given this piece of fiction a life of its own. I don't believe anyone is out of character in this whole blasted thing. What the hell? This is fried gold - it's great unto itself.

Well I've grimaced at your last update date and I am going to say this fic is probably abandoned. I'm not going to drive you to continue this because if the creative juices are out. They are out. Nevertheless I'll be putting you on Story Alert, and Author just in case you change your mind.

Thank you so much for the great read!

Many Thanks,

Alex Remington chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
God this is cruel and amazing. I love Raylan whump so much. AHHH.

Alex Remington chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Did not predict this twist. What do you do when the people sworn to protect you are actually the villans? Ah, this is like with the Police Revolt in Ecuador where they had to get the army in and jazz.

Anyway good chapter. On to the next.

Alex Remington chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Ohoho poor skelatons are showing up in the old closet eh?

Alex Remington chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Good god. I first thought the little girl might be a hallucination or a ghost or something. But they again I was wishing for a supernatural element with this fandom.

But hey! I'm really surprised at how this turned out. I didn't expect you to show Raylan Given's slightly less rough side just yet and you did so- gracefully!

Anyway I'm on the next chapter. Apparently you have quite a lot.

cairistiona7 chapter 38 . 3/30/2011
Having gotten hooked on this show, I decided to see what was out there in the way of fanfic and stumbled across your gem of a story. I spent the entire morning reading it straight through-your writing style suits the genre perfectly, and I very much enjoy how you handle the characters; they all seem to leap from the story just as they do in the episodes. I also love the h/c aspects of this, which is something the show doesn't give us much of, to say the least.

I do hope you get back to updating this eventually, as I see it's been quite a while since you posted any new chapters. I'll be here waiting when you do. :)
Machinal0me chapter 38 . 3/9/2011
wow, I truly love this! The story keeps getting tenser but never cease to keep me hooked up *o*

Awesome action and suspence, plus the h/c whump is absolutly delicious! 3 You write and portray the characters very well, especially hurt Raylan

I can't wait to read more of it
Afia chapter 38 . 1/5/2011
What an awesome thriller this is! I LOVE IT! I love the plot, the twists and turns, and how genuinely you've captured the voices of the characters.

I know you had a quite a bit of an upset in 2010; I hope 2011 is off to a strong start and gives you an opportunity to write more.