Reviews for A First Date
Zingara1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
vary good story!
magenwashere chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"You just angered Neville Longbottom." He paused. "In the almost fifteen years we've known each other, not even Ron managed to do that."

That line seemed particularly epic to me. Anyway, I love this story! It's so cute, very well written, the characterizations are down-pat (with what little we know of Charlie anyway) plus it has two of my favorite characters together! Great job!

xoxo magenwashere
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very cute story!
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
at first i was giggling like mad and then i was cooing and awwing all over this ...thank u
ToxicFools chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I can't really get over the shock that this wonderful piece of writing just got 8 reviews! It's awesome and I think I laughed my ass off on some occasions! :D

I loved the way you pictured Charlie and Neville without letting them go all OOC on you! And the plot just screamed for that but you managed it so well I'm almost jealous! :)

Please keep on writing!

Xx

Tox
Shadowed Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was sweet. This is not a pairing that had ever occured to me, but you did a good job!
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Um, hello most adorable fanfiction ever. Neville/Charlie? Never considered it, but THIS... is fantastic. :)
k13cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very nice. A little humor, nice feelings, and Neville asserting himself and his knowledge. I liked it.
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
So sweet! I love the way the characters came across in this! Charlie and Neville are just perfect. :) My only complaint is that it ended far too quickly... I suppose I'll just have to go back and read it again!
Galadrielle18 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Lovely! I thought it rather sweet when Harry convinced Neville and when Charlie fell over the plant I laughed as I imagined him being all sexy and then stumbling! The end was sweet too, with Neville coming to Romania. Really a well done and thought over story.
X-Dressing Seme chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Sweet! But not too sugary. I like how you have Charlie as a bit of a pushover. Thanks for the joy.
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this was great i like how you protray neville n charlie it seems to fit i love it
Silenceberry chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I still think this is such a wonderful story, just perfect.