Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Carliisubbercute chapter 20 . 3/17
I hope you’ve been doing good in this pandemic babe and as someone who comes back to read the story at least once a year I’m really hoping you do finish it because this is quality stuff Leah get down get down
Polish guest D chapter 1 . 3/15
Hey :D is there any chance this story will be finished?
twilightfan778 chapter 1 . 1/31
ANY CHANCE YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY?
One whole year since your last review on January 1 2019. Any chance you will update this year?
yitu chapter 20 . 1/14
What an adorable story! Love the characters. I hope you finish this.
It’s been a year since your last update...Will you finish the story? Your readers have been waiting for 10 years to find out what happened to Edroar.
Happy New Year. Hope everything is okay with you. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing this awesome story. Love it. :)
musemum chapter 20 . 12/28/2020
I absolutely adore this story. I hope that you are ok Tropical Sorbet, and please know that I will be here eagerly waiting if you are able to continue Edroar's tale. Just love the sophisticated humour which makes me LOL, frequently!
Happy 2021!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2020
Why are you not posting new chapters :’(
Leseratte13 chapter 20 . 12/8/2020
Awesome story ! Just found it and I love it I really hope that you’ll continue writing, this is a baaaad cliffhanger
Fabs chapter 20 . 11/30/2020
I have reread this so many times. Hoping you’ll come back and finish this story, fingers crossed
lashawn chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
I love this story. I hope you return and finish it as soon as time permits.
As I read this story I couldn’t stop thinking about what was going through Edwards mind when crazy Bella swept into his world with all her chaos. I know he had to be very perplexed lol. I’d love to read a version in his point of view.
blueyedaisy chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
2020 has been a crap show, but PLEASE continue!
marinasensei chapter 20 . 11/18/2020
Still can’t wait to read the rest. Come back to us!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2020
Please update. I love your story. :)
5,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »