Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
I hope he gets fed!
Aarana chapter 19 . 6/14
Still waitingI'll never give up hope this will be finished! :p such an amazing story
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 19 . 5/25
You HAVE to finish!
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 19 . 5/22
Gah! I’m completely addicted to Fatty Catkins and Sugar Poop! Is there any chance that an update may be forthcoming? I have absolutely no right to beg, seeing as I haven’t updated my own story in cough-YEARS-cough. So I’m merely asking. Politely. With clasped hands. And an expectant smile. While just barely quivering. You know, the basics.
-Jen:mlbd
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 19 . 5/13
This is one of the most adorable Edward and Bellas ever. I love this Bella. She is my spirit animal! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Take care.
misscat76 chapter 19 . 5/4
Hi! I hope all is well with you...ok, so i have been re-reading this, and I have been waitung for an update for 2 yrs! I absolutely loved this story...just wondering if you will finish it, or is it posted on another site?! I would love to see how this story plays out...and i want you to know you have at least one eager reader anxiously awaiting an update to this story!
polyphany chapter 19 . 4/16
Loving this story! ;-)
starsparkle26 chapter 19 . 4/5
I will never give up on edroar :) please please feed edroar on thanksgiving..sending love xx
This is more than just a fanfiction. It is basically a book in its own rights.
Barbiebegood chapter 19 . 2/26
Will this story have an ending? I would love to keep reading anything you write. You're writing is very good!
twinedlighter01 chapter 19 . 2/26
Is this this fanfic not to be finished anymore? its a one of the greatest I have ever read. You are an amazing writer! I cant wait for more :)
I'm just one of the hundreds here, desperately waiting to know more about Edward.. That poor soul.
tas62 chapter 19 . 2/14
Can't wait for an update.
Emmett-u-fool chapter 19 . 1/2
please please please update! This has quickly become one of my favorite stories and I gave the biggest Edward roar when I realized this was the last chapter!
Feistyvixen chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
I LOVE your characters! Fiesty Bella, roar-ey and moody Edward, so so fun! PLLEAASSSEE keep writing! I want to know the rest!
4,922 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »