Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
TheBlackBella chapter 20 . 8/7
I want more of this story consider posting again
kbartlett16 chapter 20 . 7/2
i really hope you finish this story
nbrian72 chapter 20 . 6/1
will you be continuing the story
UNcoDED ZiPCoDe chapter 20 . 4/20
This is actually my favorite ! I savor and read over every word. I hope you continue this when you get the chance
Daisy57 chapter 20 . 2/10
Please tell me you are finishing this I love it. Regards Toni
gilette719 chapter 20 . 1/12
You said you would keep trying and never give up. Please keep o that. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS…
JaysWorld2 chapter 20 . 11/12/2022
I cant believe this stopped before the good stuff. Obviously I knew it hasn't been updated in forever when I started reading yesterday, but cooooomme oooon. This is just too funny and diety to give up.

I hope you're okay and that maybe the final chapters are hanging out on your hard drive, waiting to be published. I'll keep it on alert until the end of times, just in case.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2022
Hope you're okay. Can't wait for more. :)
MidwesternAccent chapter 20 . 9/13/2022
It's been a while since your last update but I hope you'll come back and finish this story. I put your story on "follow" just to make sure I don't miss it if you do chose to finish.
Everleigh Allen chapter 19 . 8/21/2022
Will this be a finished story? In the comments it says 5 more chapters and an epi but I can see it hasn't been updated since January of 2019 and it's August 2022... I've alerted the story in hopes it will finish as it has made bedrest and recuperating after surgery much better. Thanks for writing such a lovely story. Hope you're well.
counthesaints chapter 20 . 8/13/2022
Would love to see you bring this story back and finish it :)
robstenize chapter 20 . 7/10/2022
Please update it. I beg you to finish it! Love it :) !
theshywriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
saw that your profile pic was different, just another day of me saying I hope you come back to finish this story! hope youre doing well
BeautifullyScripted chapter 20 . 5/27/2022
Is there nit gonna be an update?
vitoria160599 chapter 20 . 5/24/2022