Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 17 . 5h
Okay, stab me in the heart EdRoar! You'll never love?! Dang! HARSH!
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 16 . 11h
I love the heck out of this story. I began reading it yesterday, and I'm already on Chapter 16. EdRoar is scrumptious. Bella cracks me up. I do hope that Mike gets his comeuppance at some point. I adore Alex to pieces. Can't wait to continue reading. This story is amazing. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Vamp-Princess09 chapter 19 . 6/20
I need more plz post soon
Lady Chancellor chapter 3 . 6/18
This is a fantastic story. Bella is just hilarious and Edward is so smug he is funny. Really wish you had the story completed though but I will take anything you are willing to give us. It is sooooo good !
Kilataia chapter 19 . 6/16
Love The story! Please update soon:)!
Sparkells182 chapter 19 . 6/14
I really wish you would uodate this story. I think this is by far the best fic I have read. Please please please update it soon!
Love this storie!
minimusicgal chapter 19 . 5/29
PLEASE update this if you ever get the chance! I love their banter and the way you write 3
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/25
Eek
KatHat chapter 19 . 5/22
OK my dear Tropical Sorbet, this story is so original, so funny and clever and so extremely well written...

BUT

It's been a YEAR since your last update. PLEASE please please...pretty please with sugar on top and whipped cream and cherries...come back and finish this? Lord Almighty, we're all dying to find out what happened to Edward to make him this tyrant! What happened on his 6th birthday that was so terrible? Why is he estranged from his father and why have we not heard about his mother? So many loose ends and questions! Please come back? I also noticed you started this in '10, so maybe you just do a couple three updates a year, but just come back!

Thanks,
Kat
babyboo06 chapter 19 . 5/13
I love this story makes me laugh every time I read it . I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it I'd love to see what you come up with next.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 4/22
Loving this story!
PCullenIam chapter 19 . 4/21
Are you alive? Are you all right? What happened to all that promises you did? I mean it look like everything was going just fine! It'll be finished by august! :( I really hope you are okay! And if is not too much to ask for please try to finish the story.. at least give us one last chapter of closure..
PCullenIam chapter 6 . 4/20
Good Lord! This fic is beyond hilarious!
PCullenIam chapter 2 . 4/20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BELLA IS CRAZY AS FUUCKK! Literally whooo does thaat? Talking like that to your boss! Screaming to hiiim! She's nuts and I love her hajajahahahahaj
4,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »