Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Big fanfare from you for the June update, and now here we are in September and still waiting. Pull this story or finish it.
misscyn chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Wow ... your Bella has a lot of nerve, leaving a guy hanging like that. Just sayin'.

I love this fic, love your Bella, love the vulnerable bastard Edward. It's been a while. I'm sad that you don't have more time to create, but I will wait for the next chapter ... which will be soon, right? I've been wondering since June how this night is gonna play out. Now don't leave me hanging too!

But seriously, thank you. Obviously you have a lot of demands on your time, but please don't forget about these two. They are rather cute, and after all this time, I'm still not sure what makes either one of them tick. She's a singer, right? And there's something dark in his past. I'd love to see it developed. Take care and take time for you. God bless.
Annalori chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Just finished chapter 3, so if you haven't finished this yet, you have a day or two before I get to chapter 16. I'll stop now, so you can get writing.
ThankYou chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Please please please update soon. I love this story, read it like 10 time already, and I just need to know what will happen next. I cant wait to see what next Monday-dinner will bring, and how Angela will react to The bossy Lion in her apartmant. I want to know why Edward is so damaged and why Carlise is so numb. Where is Esme? I love this story, it has everything in it: humor, romance, lemons. I wish all the storys on fanfiction could be like this. So I'm begging you, please update sooner. I know real life can be hectic at times, mine is, but this story helps me through it and I hope writing it helps you too.
I hope your well, and thank you for this story :)
Grace chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Seriously? Come on. Please don't be one of those people that leave their story to rot and years later there's an update only for me to find that not only are they deleting the fix but they are quitting fanfic forever. I love this story. It has been so long since I read a fix that had that perfect mix of humor and seriousness and lemon. Please update
sisilianda chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Patiently waiting for you to update. PLEASE!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I miss this story!
gracie7236 chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Missed this so much and this chapter was great! Finally relieving some of the tension between them. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finsh finish finish finish! I hate when storys don't get finished I read this in 2012 and book mark it and waited for you to it finish you never did and then you put chapter 16 up and you made me so happy thinking you would start it up again and you haven't in months
suesacrab chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Awesome. Looking forward to more :-)
Ceceboobear chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update i love this story!
sammieanne chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
I love this story, update as soon as you can, Edward is a riot. I'd love for him to tone it down some, and I'd like to know why he is so angry.
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Amazing! I hope you write more, cause this story is truly fantastic!
SweetNonsense chapter 16 . 8/18/2013