Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
g licious chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
WOOOHOOOOOO ! Thank you so much for updating so fast ! I love this story !
G licious chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
Woooohooooo ! Thanks for the quick update. I love this story.
TheGreenPanther chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Ahhh, they are moving things forward. :0)
A chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
I've been reading this story since it started in 2010 and I haven't stopped. Waiting for updates is a heartbreaking and painstaking experience but my heart is filled with joy when you do update. I dont know if you read these and i don't know if you even care about my opinion but your story is amazing and well written so please do your fans a favour and update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
Love the crazies!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
Addicted to this!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Seriously well written! And funny!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
I love this story too...as do all of your reviewers that I have read...I am so glad that you are continuing...500 is the magic number! I love Bella in this story..brave, fierce, a free spirit if I ever met one! I am liking her ability to loosen Edroar up! Oh by the way, excellent writing skills that you possess! Thanks for sharing them with all of us Misfits!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Like!
kelmoore chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Wow...what a great surprise seeing your update so soon! As always, another wonderful chapter, thanks so much! XO
lemonangeljuice chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
"Respect" to your tribute to our mutual love for Prince. RIP Beloved Prince. Also thank you for crafting an entertaining Roarward and a nurturing Bella. I am enjoying their journey. Thanks!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2016