Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Nrbl1 chapter 17 . 8/1
I am sooooo soooo happy that you and Edroar are back
Xo
MDtwiwriter chapter 17 . 8/1
Call me crazy but I lived seeing Jasper go toe to toe with Edward. Glad to see you are back because I love seeing Bella soften Edward.
Edlovesme chapter 17 . 8/1
Welcome back! boy Ed and jazz, what a testosterone driven show for Bella to watch. Let the boobs do the talkin.
Newton15 chapter 17 . 8/1
OMG... I waited so long for this update!Thanks
Carrie Garcia chapter 17 . 8/1
Oh I loved the update. I am so happy you got your mojo back. I am so worried why Edward says he will never lover her. That is just sad.
kareedelane chapter 17 . 8/1
People in denial are hilarious. He's ready in love with her and she is already in love with him. Their reactions are telling. I never understood people who are completely unaware of their own feelings...so glad for the update.
Waiting for the next one.
fashdoll chapter 17 . 8/1
Yay! I haven't read a Twi-fic for years, but I am definitely gonna go back and review this. I'm with you :)
Angie853 chapter 17 . 8/1
Loved it! Can't wait for next update! :)
madgerama chapter 17 . 8/1
I'm really looking forward to reading this. I'll wait till its complete though. So pleased you're back at it. Thanks
Mom23xx chapter 17 . 8/1
He's starting to spill!
QueenieNini chapter 17 . 8/1
Glad you're back
Rowanita chapter 17 . 8/1
Eeeeeeeee! I am so excited! Scared the entire house when I saw you updated. Poor klutzy Bella and definitely poor Edward. He has no idea what's going to hit him over the weekend ;D Can't wait to see what happens next!
LostInPA chapter 17 . 8/1
Hellloooo! So happy you are back! Loved the chapter, what's the lion gonna do when he realizes that love has hit him and her name is Sugar Poop? Poor Emmett, I hope the girls can save him, although I'm thinking they will be part of a total team workout :).

Thank you for coming back to this...missed the story and you!

Bye for now!
k
xxoo
Deedlez01 chapter 17 . 8/1
She's baaaaack!

Loved this chapter. Poor Bella being treated like that. Although I think I would be happy having those two hunks fighting over me.
Tglenn76 chapter 17 . 8/1
Thank you sooo much for coming back to this story! I love it! BEST JESSICA EVER!
4,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »