Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
bmthespian chapter 19 . 5/8
Great so far I look forward to reading the rest.
tranquilturtle chapter 19 . 5/8
I'm worried that Edward will find out that the staff calls him Edroar and that Bella knew and he'll feel betrayed. He's so hesitant to show any emotion and if he feels betrayed by the first person he trusts what will happen? Mass firings? Lol. Ease my pain. - Turtle
drpharmgrl chapter 19 . 5/8
Always love when I see this story in my inbox. Bring on Thanksgiving!
Momma Laura W chapter 19 . 5/8
Um, if it takes you longer than August to finish this because your 500 words a day turned into 1,000's (because Edroar decided to roar a little more), um...I won't complain...
Please update soon!
cbzoo chapter 19 . 5/8
love it
breakingdawn57 chapter 19 . 5/8
Thank you for the update. Enjoying this story immensely! Can't wait for Edward to trust Bella.
Romana973 chapter 19 . 5/8
Great chapter! Thank you!
Elizabeth142 chapter 19 . 5/8
Love it!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 19 . 5/8
Great chapter! I can't wait to see thanksgiving dinner! Update soon :)
Mom23xx chapter 19 . 5/8
Roar! The hungry lion might get more than he bargained for.
Abluebrown chapter 19 . 5/8
woooooooop
archy12 chapter 19 . 5/8
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this in my inbox. You just made my day-no, you made my week. Seriously.
And such a long, meaty chapter too. I really thought Bella would storm into Edward's office, but what she did was much more mature and wise. She let him know she disagreed with him, but also that she wouldn't interfere.
She handled the gang pretty well too. I am glad they got together again, and Nelson challenged them to rise beyond the difficulties they were facing.
That part was beautiful, the one where Bella said that love should be a selfless emotion, without any expectations of being loved in return. And perhaps Edward did love her, in his own way. If people understood that, half their problems would go away.
How sweet Emmett is? His gift to Bella was so thoughtful. Even though she didn't get to use it on Mike. ;) I am so happy he is getting a new job soon.
Five hundred words per day? You are amazing. A couple of writers have advised me to write regularly, but you have actually done it. It's very inspiring. Perhaps I will try it now.
Of course you can do it. You are the Little Red Engine that could! :)
pipelynn chapter 19 . 5/8
I love this story so much. Bella's inner monologue while trying to figure out edwar is priceless! So glad she stuck to her guns about emmett and when jasper told her she's what's going to happen with the new guy...can't wait for thanksgiving!
nessa01 chapter 19 . 5/8
That was a great chapter! ! Got to fell sorry for Emmett! ! Poor guy! I can't believe the way they all treated Bella when they found out that she knew about Edward wanting to fire him!

Can't wait for next update! ! ! !
4,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »