Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Thespunkransom chapter 19 . 7/13
Awesome update as always! I love it so much, bella is so silly and cute! Completely matches Edroar the lion! Already can't wait for the next one!
RK0913 chapter 19 . 7/10
Please update soon! Such a fantastic story and can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
Traditional.Rose chapter 19 . 7/10
Marie chapter 19 . 7/7
Hello, I hope things are going well for you, and you're fine. I was just going to gently remind you (haha as if you don't realize) that it's almost August (!) and we're not closer to wrapping this baby up than in early May! We're all eagerly, passionately and feverishly awaiting the conclusion to this fun, wonderful and inspiring story. Please throw us a bone here (or chapter?)
Your loyal, daily refresh-button-hitter from Germany,
Marie
Eliza chapter 19 . 7/6
I stayed up till 3 in the morning reading this story and devoured each word. I can wait til Thanksgiving! Keep these chapters coming!
kjs-9 chapter 19 . 7/7
Please update soon
Maps Maps Maps chapter 1 . 7/1
Please please please please update soon! Edroar is one of the best edwards i've read and i just can't wait to learn more about him. Par exemple, what happened when he was six? Also, i am curious about the thanksgiving too! Lots of love (:
I love this story! How often do u update
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 6/28
Emmett shouldn't be fired for an accident, but I can understand why Edward fired him. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Can I just say I love this story! I came back to read Plucked ( to find it gone) and decided to reread this story. I can't believe I forgot about it. Well, never again.
Of course we want more!
I am doubtful whether thanks given goning to be good for him
RK913 chapter 19 . 6/22
Love this please update soon!
anisha chapter 1 . 6/21
please update...plz...plz
eaterofwords chapter 19 . 6/23
so Nelson is black right?
aerobee82 chapter 19 . 6/22
Love love love! I finally got to it, and it rocked. You rock.
4,778 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »