Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
connie chapter 17 . 10/10
love the story-let me know if you write anymore chapters.
There must be something that makes him so angry... I mean who does that?. He's always quite angry.. There must be a reason... And I believe there must be a soft heart...inside that.. Hard shell
One thing... Why was she just sitting there? Did he expect her to work... Without... Him... Telling... Her?. And second I've seen this is not yet completed... I'm totally engraved in the story... So please... Update again?
TheBeast220 chapter 17 . 10/7
please please post another chapter soon! your awesome writing has sucked me in and now you leave me wanting.
vynn chapter 17 . 10/4
com'onnnnnn i need to know moreeeeee ;)
RK913 chapter 17 . 9/29
Please please please update
Let me just say this. YOU. ARE. ABSOLUTELY. AMAZING! I LOOOOOOOVE THIS FANFIC! Can't wait for more to come!
RK913 chapter 17 . 9/22
This is such a fantastic story and hopefully she persuades him not to fire Emmett!
nikki alice vamp chapter 16 . 9/22
Omg, I love you, pleeeaaaseeee pleeaaseeee update, I think I've been checking into this story every day since August 1, pleeaaseeee update, you are killing meeee 3333
moonyearthlover chapter 6 . 9/21
This story is just the best. Here I am at two in the morning trying not to think about how I really should be sleeping, and then I read this chapter and start full-out laughing. Like, I had to bury my face in my pillow to muffle it and I couldn't stop. Thank you.
Darkward Darling chapter 17 . 9/20
Jesus H. Christ, I love this fic! (Always have, of course.)
Your Edroar and this story are like good ol' pals I can always return to for a good chuckle and some sexy tension. Well done.
BarbaraBlade chapter 1 . 9/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update...PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE i love it so much, I love angry edward, he's one of my favorites
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 17 . 9/18
Loved this story so far, she cracks me up. And obviously they're both blind, they're already taking in love. They just can't admit it yet. Gotta have something to do this his mom, she hasn't been mentioned and something tragic or traumatic had to have happened. Hope it's finished one day
ash82 chapter 17 . 9/15
Thanks for posting again, I don't read fanfic much anymore. I thought to check to c if u had posted, I love Edroar
abimalech chapter 5 . 9/12
Can't stop laughing! Awesome!
4,268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »