Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
shinzonx chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Nice chapter. Jake's kid is totally cute. Curiouser and curiouser about Edward & Carlisle's relationship...
archy12 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
my god,Bella on caffeine...hilarious.i giggled through their maid thought i was nuts,though she didn't say it in so many words.

the interaction of Edroar with Alex was heartwarming,heart tugging 's making me burst with curiosity as to Edward's past,but i suppose we are a long way ,maybe it will lessen his tension,at least for a few we see more of Alex.

hope the next chapter is as long,or even longer...i will be a happy reader whenever it is thing is the story is so intriguing it's difficult to wait,you know?

bye!
blb1000 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Good chapter, though I'd prefer less games and more Edroar. Very interesting how you had him react to Alex. I'm not sure why he's so tense unless the NY trip means important, stressful meetings. Or could it be that he'll be traveling with B?
robfans chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Looking forward with the one on one trip with the lion react in the different territory.
SusanQ chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Aw, loved Edroar with Alex. He couldn't be that bad. ;)
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Poor Bella and wearing the wrong uniform to work. That was just hilarious. I love to see these two spar and go at each other.
JitterBugGirl chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
HAha I loved it. Jessica was really cracking me up. I hope you don't take so long with the next chapter. I want more.
xtothey chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Oh Edroar, why so roar-y?
coldcalliope chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Ugh! You never disappoint. I can't wait for Bella to get her revenge with Mike. Although i love him, he still needs to pay lol. Also, Im really curious about what was in that letter to Dr. Cullen. Will we ever find out? :-)
Mari94 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Ahhhhhhhhh, love this Alex kiddo! Nice exchange w/Mr. Cullen - OMG, can't wait for the infamous b-day dinner! Ohhhh, priceless! Hope you get some rest tonight! Thanks so much for the update!
JJ1234 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
great chapter it was really good please update soon
ddroth34 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Great update,loved the outfit!
09kez chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I just did not expect Bella to be so good at the funny faces game - LOL. Loved the little boy and the way her relationship is developing with Edroar. I loved that she is so excited for the trip she packed a week ahead. I am really sad for Carlisle, whatever mistakes he has made that have left him as a robot. Thanks for the story, cheers
Mari94 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting, hmmmmmmmm, looking forward to reading this story!
AvaConner chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Not knowing the deal w Edward & Carlisle is killing me.

I love the banter between Edroar & Bella. I can't wait for the NY trip.

His interaction w Alex was so nice. Completely swoon-tastic.

Jessica...there are no words for her. She's completely crazy.

And I don't think I like Mike anymore. He's so bitchy. I know he's suppose to be that way, but he annoys me. I'm guessing he'll get what's coming to him tho.

Now, get to work! I won't hold my breath this time tho. :-P
4,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 267 .. Last Next »