Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'm definitely liking it so far. I can't wait to see Edward REALLY blow up! I like a confident Bella too, they'll work very well together!
Justmecp chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I can't wait for the update! Absolutely love this story!
Justmecp chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
This fic has me laughing so loud. Jessica was freaking hilarious!
Justmecp chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
So funny!
Justmecp chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great concept for a story! Loving it so far!
twilightworld chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Definitely adding this to favorites. I loved this chapter, especially the ending. rofl.
quitomom chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Wow...saw the rec for this story and started reading it tonight... I'm loving it...very original and hilarious. Can't wait for the next update!
ju007 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
I love this story!

Great job bb!

But I definitely need an EPOV!
Linds14 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This story cracks me up waaaaay too much! Seriously!

OMG when she was trying to like tip-toe back to the room so her shoes weren't so loud and she looked like she was trying to go over puddles? The image in my head was so damn hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.

Then her phone goes off and she screams waking Edsnore up!

Then her yelling "GLADLY" back at him! I really loved that part. I bet nobody ever stands up to him like this! I am thinking maybe he is turned on by this? Maybe that look of nausea is actually him being turned on and not wanting her to know? That's what I'm hoping at least. :)
Linds14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010

I'm totally in love with this story after just one chapter! And it didn't even take the whole chapter! How did I not know of this story before now?

(fyi-I found it on the Master Fic List on ADifferentForest under love/hate fics)

I absolutely love this Bella. I mean love her. Not in a I-want-her way..but in a oh-my-god-she's-so-fucking-hilarious way.

I could not stop laughing throughout this chapter. Like for real.

And the best part was definitely when she was sitting in his office and pretty soon she was tapping her feet, then checking her phone, update fb status, looking at EVERY pic of her cat on her phone, humming the True Blood song (who doesn't love that song? I sure as hell do...). Oh and then hacking up a lung. HILARIOUS.

Not even kidding. I'm so glad my husband just left home because his just lunch break was over. If he had been home and listening to me cackle away at my computer, he would have thought I have really lost my marbles for real...

Loving this! I am going to read all the rest of the chapters right away, but I had to stop and comment on this first chapter because I loved it so damn much. :)
Lisa54aa chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I just found this off of your mention on ADF. This is fantastic and I can't get enough. Edroar and Bella are only complaint...i want more!
ayartee chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Great story so far!
00010000100011100010 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading your chapter... Moved apartments and started a new job, so it's been quite busy around here! Anyway, I loved the charades part! I never would have come up with anything like that! It sounds like such a good way to spend the time waiting in the ER, though.

I am curious as to what's in the letter and what Edward's relationship with his father is like. As for the spray bottle, I'm assuming it's some sort of chemical. Maybe for the plants or something, I don't know.

I enjoyed it, so keep up the good work!
sscana chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Lmao. Hmmmm. So Dr. C and Edward are not close. Wonder what's up with those 2 cranky butts. Poor Bella can't win for loosing. Man Edwards gonna kill her and they were actually having a good day.

Loved Jasper and Alice.
ktellis chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
*cheshire cat grin* - I freakin' LOVE this! You can feel the hackles rise on this pair - and the humour makes me laugh out loud. I love the 'I had breakfast' lines in particular. I love the little glimpses of the 'fun' Edroar beneath that sneak out occasionally...and now the mystery about his relationship with his father...ooh I am so hooked! Big love to hongkongfooey (who rec'd you and I have been following from the start!). Fantastic - my new favourite katykitten x
4,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 267 .. Last Next »