Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
Allear chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
There is no other story on FF that I look more forward to be completed. Hope you get your mojo back and get on that wagon... would be so grateful if you did.
TC chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
I know it’s been over a year...but please finish this fic.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
DUDE! This story is the shit. I love everything you've got going on here, from characterization to pacing to dialogue. AND THE INTRIGUE! WHAT is Edward's awful past? WHAT went on when he was six? Did Esme die? Is he adopted? Was his dad always a snob and get people killed? Like Esme and what I highly suspect is a now-dead younger sibling?

I NEEDS TA KNOW, BRO.

:D

That being said, I can have the patience of your Bella Swan if that's what it takes. Update if you can, my friend, I will definitely be around to read. :D
mrs.addiecullen chapter 19 . 10/5/2017
Wow this story is amazing. I love how u portrayed Edward. I've never met this kind of Edward in the story where he is mean and doesn't want to be known. Well I have seen it before but it's different, he was never this time I mean which I can't find attractive. I like to spell it too because she gives tw about what anyone thinks. I cannot wait until the next update and I hope there will be an update. You're an amazing author I don't let anyone tell you different.
With much love,
Mrs Addie Cullen
Emerald Notes chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
I hope you update soon! I just found this story and it's a breath of fresh air. Your comedic sense is great.
samy.n chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
what's happening with this story, the wait is killing me, hope all is well with the writer
theshywriter chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
really hope you update this story soon, I love it!
misscat76 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Hi! I hope all is well with you and your family...just wanted you to know that we are still anxiously
awaiting the next chapter of this wonderful and wacky story.
I know that RL takes over and sometimes we aren't
able to get back to a project we haven't finished, but
just know that we are still looking forward to it, so we
hope you are able to put us out of our misery soon LOL this story has been on alert for me, so I can't wait til the day i see a 'new chapter' alert!
Wishful thinking chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Please please update soon!
wishful thinking again chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
Such an incredible story
wishful thinking again chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
alex is sooooo sweet
edwardishismiddlename chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
What happened to you?

Thank you for sharing your story.
BrubsCullen chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
This is amazing
Por favor volte a postar, essa Historia e tao incrivel. Sou uma leitora do Brasil e nao sei nada sobre escrever em English por isso desculpe em estar escrevendo em Portuguese. Estou lendo pelo tradutor. Espero ansiosa pelo dia que essa Historia for atualizada, e tomara que seja :)
wishful thinking again chapter 8 . 8/22/2017