Reviews for Edroar the Angry Lion
olga chapter 17 . 9/9
I really wish you continued! This story is absolutely amazing and I'd really like to find out what happens next :D
Cookie2202 chapter 17 . 9/10
I found your story yesterday and literally sucked it up like a drug. It's exceptionally good. I'm amazed.
Sadly I came to chapter number 17 and realised you never finished it.
I was wondering if there is anywhere else where you finished it or at least posted more. Or do you have still unpublished chapters on your pc. I'd be so excited if I could read more of it.
Yoyo Carmen
I m waiting for next chapter
Novel's addict chapter 17 . 9/10
A year or so back someone recommended this story and when i came to read it, i saw it was un finished but i had it on alert so i was surprised when i saw it was updated and i hesitated with reading it or not fearing that it might not get updated anymore but i couldn't resist and I'm glad i couldn't :D This was an amazing and mind blowing story this far and i hope that you won't leave it and update it soon :)
sosueme chapter 17 . 9/9
I love these characters! You have such a fun writing style and great sense of humor that has perfect timing. Will keep an eye out for updates. Thanks for sharing your brilliance!
sosueme chapter 15 . 9/9
I love that bella always strongly thinks she's gonna win, just before she doesn't. Her spirit is uncrushable!
sosueme chapter 14 . 9/9
I can't put this down! More more more
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 17 . 9/8
Im so glad your back I'm so anxious to continue reading this wonderful story! I cant wait for the next update! I love it!
sosueme chapter 7 . 9/8
He took the book - ha! After a long and twisted this!
sosueme chapter 5 . 9/8
awww...they bonded over bagels and cockles for all of 2 seconds. I'm so curious about that sadness behind his eyes. And Carlisle is intriguing. Love this bella - she is sensitive and loving with her friends, but then tough and so, so spastic too! I love her as a masseuse. Makes me want to get a massage - lol!
sosueme chapter 2 . 9/8
Love the beginning so far. What the hell is his problem?! So rude. Next!
pmw1234 chapter 17 . 9/8
Hysterical. Love the story!
tina062093 chapter 17 . 9/4
Cute chapter ! I wonder when Edward will share some of his history with Bella ! Can't wait !
PlumPanda chapter 17 . 9/2
This is the first review I've written... your incredible skillz have brought this about after over 6 years of my reading fanfiction!

Why? Because you have made me laugh more than anyone else (out loud, alone, sounding like a loony) and really are a talented author (I may not know what I'm talking about, but I do know that I can't stand poor writing... even if I can't describe it properly...)

So, anyway, please know that you're very appreciated ) And I look forward with great excitement to your updates!
I'm so happy this fic is back! Thank you so much for writing something so awesome.
4,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »