Reviews for Tell me a Story
Sophia Cooper chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just thought I would point out the extra quotation mark in '"Awww!" But I can't help it. That potion tastes…"'.

I liked your story, it was well written, and i particularily liked how you sort of twisted the prompt.

I'm not certain of how the hell Severus would ever end up agreeing to look after Harry, but I know it's a rather popular idea in the world of Harry Poter fanfiction.

One line that wasn't quite in character with Severus, even under these cercumstances: '...he vowed that he wouldn't let anyone take away that small angel from him...'. I doubt Severus would ever reffer to someone as 'his angel' without being sarcastic about it.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so FLUFFY! It was like, a unicorn and a rainbow had a kid. And wrapped him in a sheep. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Lala97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
:) Thanks for writing! (:
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
"Besides, it's my job to look after you."

-To her credit, Eileen does want to look after her son, but alas, she never really does. If she did, she would have found some way to escape, if only to take her son to his godmother, whoever that might have been.

Nobody ever takes care of Snape.

Lovely story about the potion, though.
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, this was really sweet. I love how Snape is still his usual cold self in the beginning, but changes as soon as Harry becomes all cute and calls him dad. The bit about 'passable' being the highest praise Harry could get made me laugh. It's nice seeing Harry understand Severus and not get upset.

I expected this to be a Lily love story, but this was even better. Poor Sev. I wanna beat up his stupid father.

Anyway, really good job, I enjoyed the story from beginning to end! :)
The Cat's Hiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I've never read anything like this, where Snape is an actual father rather than a father figure. It's new to me but I actually really liked it. Your paternal Snape kind of reminds me of my older brother. Which is a good thing, by the way... Most of the time. ;)
enomix chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was really sweet, and I love how Snape's confidence dissapears with puppy eyes *another new tactic* *evil laugh*

this truly awesome, though. :)