Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
IRONICALLY, BLUE EYES TOON DRAGON LOOKS MUCH SCARIER AND PSYCHOPATHIC WITH SHARPER TEETH AND MUCH MORE MENACING EYES THAN THE ORIGINAL BLUE-EYES!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
EVEN NARUTO IS IN SHONEN HEROES!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
COOL; KAKAROT, LUFFY, AND OTHER CARDS WHICH I AIN'T FAMILIAR WITH ARE CARDS!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
WHOA! THE JOKER IS HERE! WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA OF INSERTING GOTHAM'S MOST INSANE PSYCOPATHIC CLOWN INTO GX?!
Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright-specifically including song lyrics-is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Wtf?! Does anyone but me find that loophole strange?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 93 . 5/16/2014
Very very very good story. I'm looking forward to the next season. Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 49 . 5/7/2014
This is getting to be a very good story. On to chapter 50.
jaydenheroes567 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
dude can you read my story please and see what you think
jaydenheroes567 chapter 37 . 4/13/2014
That duel was was like Yugi faced Pegusus again
jaydenheroes567 chapter 41 . 4/12/2014
Maybe you can make a card that gives equal damage called Damage Equal Master.
jaydenheroes567 chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
i didn' know kill master was like lita
jaydenheroes567 chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
I can' belive he beat Dread master with Aqua Neos
jaydenheroes567 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
I love the new cards and i can't wait for Neos
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
can you put polymerization and Elemental Villain Globel Warming which destroys any ice type monsters plus the card emergency switch which if your opponet uses Emergency Provisions it gives you 1000 life points times the number of monsters in the grave
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »