Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
review chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
i just read your chapter, and i became emotional in the duel against juli. that chaper was great. how did you come up with the characters Juli and Shion?
Shapesnatch chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Excellent duel, too bad it ended in a loss for a red, oh well all for the sack of plot advancement, and the secret Society memeber an excellent idea. And who Infernities go!
lord minto chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
i love your stories man i know this is out of nowhere but i get a character in the stories
FF and STH chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
So we got the first one to join the society of light, but hay I can't seen to get what kind of deck his use
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Those obelisks are f***ing a**holes.I kindve know how Jason feel.A few of my friends started acting like a**holes to me they betrayed me. Anyway I cant wait for the new characters to duel and great chapter
patattack chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Nice duel. Interesting to see another member for the society of light. Nothing but good stuff so far.
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Man that Juli is a biatch! She's a typical Snobelisk (a nickname I have come up with for Obelisks like Crowler and Chazz).
Rocket Knight 777 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
An interesting duel my man, Masks vs. Gradius ships and assorted Light Machines. Can't wait to see what the Light gave him as an amp up.
The Azure Guardian chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Nice chapter. ANd now that I think about it, the lyrics to One Card Short match up nicely with the SOL season, don't you think? xD
RoyalShowstopperXIII chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Nice music and duel chapter, can't wait to see how the rest of the new guys duel.
Joshua Chung chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Poor dude...man I feel sorry for that guy, any ways nice chapter! Man my OC duel's next eh? Can't wait...
link9753 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Great chapter, dude.

I've been reading the first one, but this is the first time I've actually reviewed. Anyway keep doing a fantastic job.

More reviews to come.
master x 218 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Great start for a new season. Here are some new card ideas:

Equip spell card:

Name: Nevan

Art: The demon axe guitar in The Game Devil May 3. The guitar has purple lighting stirking it with a large swarm of bats made of the purple lighting flying behind it.

Info: This card can only be equiped to a card with 'Jukebox Hero' in its name. When this card is equiped, the chosen monster is treated as Dark-Attibute Thunder Monster. Also for each Jukebox Hero in the graveyard, increase the atk of the monster ,equiped with this card, by 500 for each card in the graveyard.

Monster Card:

Name: JukeBox Hero War Machine

Art: Jukebox Hero Bon-fine in The Metal armor with two large missle lanchers on each of his shoulders and he is welding the Soul Guitar.

Attribute:Fire

Level: 11

Type: Machine/Fusion/Effect

Atk:38O0

Def:3O0O

"JukeBox Hero Bon-fire" "Soul Guitar" "Soul Drums"

Info: This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon and having a "Soul Guitar" with over 2O0O ATK on the field. This monster's effect is based on the number of heads coin toss when it is summoned:

1 Head: Once per turn, Dis-card one card from your hand to destory one card on the field.

2 Heads: Select as many equip spells in your graveyard and equiped them to this monster. For each equip spells this monster has, added 1 more attack for each card.

3 Heads: The card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Effects from your opponent(s). This card is aloud to attack everything on the field.

Nomarl Trap: Muchies Run!

Art: In a store, Juxebox Heroes JB and KG each have their arms full of bags of chips. Freaknik ,in his large form, has 10 casts of diffent drinks in each hand. Coheed Cambria is at the store's deli, Talking to the ordertaker with a tall sack of sandwicths on the counter and the cook on the grill, in the back, has a huge sweat drop on his head. Prince of Darkness appears to be pointing a bag of chips and sceaming a what appears to the mandeger of the store, the mandeger has anime tries going down his face and the girl behind the register has a huge sweat drop on her head.

Info: For each card in your hand, increase your life points by 10O0 for each card.
cooking samurai chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is really a good story to read. If you need a new OC I got one with his very own OC cards as will. If you want him and think is good just wirte me back.
Shapesnatch chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I gotta admit the wild west duel was pretty wicked even though I despise thoe Ogres, maybe it's cause Dorian isn't as much of a wuss as Lotten and as always good to see the Ojamas they're good for a laugh. Peace Out!
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »