Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
ok Dark Coheed Cambria's skin is all white and he has black eyes and he's wearing the same clothes except he has a black vest but you can change the attire JB Hero icicle ritual monster level 7 atk 2500 def 1550 a man made of ice with a guitar made of is when this card is destroyed summon two icicle tokes atk 1000 def 1000 (they can be used for tribute summons
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
The sirens type continous trap description Coheed Cambria playing a guitar and FGD looking hypnotized coming to your oppenent attacks you activate this card and you can take control of it at the end of your turn the monster goes back you can only use this effect once per turn Dark Coheed Cambria fusion Coheed Cambria on dark jb hero atk 3800 def 2300 this monster gains 100 atk every jb hero in the grave still thinking of what it would look like
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I forgot to put how man lifepoints you get delt with for the band it is 500 and since you gave a backstory for Melody and Kenji have you of having a chapter of Claudio before he came to the academy? I also have a new idea Dark Ojama atk 3500 def 0 fusion effect ojama red,blue,green,black,yellow level 9 effect for every ojama card in your grave it gains 100 atk description looks like ojama yellow but black no bikini tall and very muscular and strong it has dark red aura coming from it
Digidramon chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Ah, the humble Ogres. Surprisingly, I quite like them, mostly because in Gatling Ogre's first appearance it got off an FTK, which is pretty rare in Yu-Gi-Oh overall (to date, only Crow and Zigfried von Schroeder have achieved the same, and neither did so without attacking. Only thing more impressive is the Zero Turn Kill Sartorious gets later this series, in fact!)

Dorian (and I quite like his name. Maybe it's the movie Dorian Grey, which I quite liked) was certainly good with them. Though much of his Deck was Lotten's cards, he had a few entertaining tricks of his own, like Fiend's Sanctuary to help summon Longbarrel Ogre. Good plays overall from him.

Jethro was as good as I remember, and after his Tribal set dominated his final Duel of DA stories, it was good to get back to his roots with the Desperado series and a couple of new support cards for them. Not that I'm bashing the Tribals at all (Shaman King is one of my favorite anime, after all!), but the Desperadoes were where Jethro started, after all.

Chazz vs. Reggie was good, and I liked the introduction of Ojama Knight and the Ojama grandparents. I really need to use Ojamas in my fics sometime... they're too hilarious! Chazz's support cards for them really show that as much as it might seem he hates them, deep down he'll see them as friends, albeit grudgingly.

Reggie was pretty much the same, which was a little bland. There are quite a few good Equip Spells they've brought out lately, and some of them could've quite helped his Deck, not that I'm criticizing you.

Overall it was a good chapter, and do I see Jeremy next time? This ought to be good!
Trickymander chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I see you took notes form the 5d match only, I felt You made use of the Ogre deck the wrong way, The deck is serppose to be made for first turn kills with gattling ogre the remaing Ogre cards are for backup in case it failed. Oh yea I was planning to help make some new Ojama crads I will send you a PM on the first few cards soon
FF and STH chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Great duel with Jethro and chazz, like how you show ojama knight early then he was going to be in the season. Also great to use card from Yugioh 5d and can't wait to see the other OC.
The Azure Guardian chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Nice chapter, dude. I liked the altered Chazz duel.

Kinda sucks though how they made "Reggie" into a jerk in the english version (in the Japanese, he idolized Chazz/Manjoume). And How 4Kids still has Crowler into a bad guy? (again, in the Japanese version, Crowler/Chronos is actually trying to protect the Slifer dorm from Bonaparte/Napoleon).
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
New ideas The Band type spell effect all jb heroe monsters can attack your oppenent lp directly but they get destroyed at the end of your turn and you get delt for each monster that went to the graveyard I also forgot to put jb hero kiss of deaths atk which is 2400 and def which is 1600
patattack chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Nice chapter. Both duels were really good. That's about it for now, so until next time.
Joshua Chung chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
oh shiz...this battle rocked! Like literally!
Rocket Knight 777 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
! Way to play, man! That's beyond Awesome! You added a nice little touch to Chazz's duel and I like the new equips you made for the Desperados! You think I could use em when the time comes? Two Thumbs up man, I'd give four but I'm not really a Chimp! haha.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Those were intense duels I cant wait to see the ocs duel.I also have some new ideas JB Hero Terminator attribute earth atk 2800 def 1400 level 8 By tributing one monster on your field this monster cannot be destroyed in battle. JB Hero black dragon description a black dragon soaring in the sky attribute dark level 9 atk 3500 def 2300 for each JB hero in the graveyard it gains 100 atk and loses 100 def
jcogginsa chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
name:Draconic hero toothless

effect: you may tribute this card negate the destruction of another monster on the field
Lady Harkness chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
awesome luv it
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Now that was an interesting duel, Desperados versus those Ogres from the Crashtown arc. It was like a western showdown.
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »