Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
X00001 chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
I was wondering if Chazz or Kenji would ever duel, im glad that you had some new cards introduced in this duel they were good. I think Chazz would have won if he had use his Armed Dragon cards but who knows, it was helpfull to see you cleared up why Atticus didn't use his red eyed black dragons but i would still like him to use them, i can't wait to see who else they manage to get to help them keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Nice chapter i liked this chapter very much why brother vs sister. I always wondered who would ever win if those two duel together guess i know now, oh what happened to Atticus's dragons that he used? I hope we see them again keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Nice chapter i still hate the fact that Jaden lost this duel, i can't wait to see what happens to the two of our heroes now that they can't see there cards.
X00001 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Nice duel i can't wait to see what it is like when Jaden and Aster next keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter i liked the duel between Masaki and Lily although im upset about Lily losing the duel but i guess Masaki had to win to show that Slifers are better than what everyone thinks i can't wait to see what effect Zanes lose has on everyone.
X00001 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Nice chapter i'm Jeremy is has now moved up in dorms since he had to wait longer than anyone. I can't wait to see what other students move up a dorm next i bet it will be Alex keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Not a bad chapter i liked the duel with Jaden and Hasselberry the best, he was my favorite character to appear in season 2 anyway i'm looking forward to the nest two duels keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Nice chapter i really liked the tag duel in this, it was good to see two friends vs two friends again i can't wait to see what they all get up to next keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i liked vincents duel the best it is a shame that he lost thought, i do like this new Slifer headmaster he should be the Chancellor instead, i can't wait to see the rematch next chapter keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i like the sound of this new character Jason it is a shame that he lost the duel though when he seemed like he would win it, i can't wait to see if he gets a rematch, keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i'm glad Jethro is in Obelisk Blue now he blongs there, i can't wait to see what else happens now keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i had hoped to see Kenji duel in this chapter guess i have to wait until he does i hope he has got some new cards his deck from the first story was brill keep up the good work.
Lily Truesdale chapter 92 . 10/19/2011
Dude that was frickin epic. I like how you described Brightveil. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Lily Truesdale~
patattack chapter 92 . 10/17/2011
too cool. a bit complicated with the brightveil/light of destruction stuff, but still cool. very climactic ending.
FF and STH chapter 92 . 10/17/2011
Well look like Brightveil been taking down and with a nice ending and the next chapter are Melody vs Yugi, can't wait for that.

Also after you done with the last 2 chapter of the society of light will you Complete Melodies of Life Chronicles: Secrets (Not rushing, those I think I'll the only one who read both your yu-gi-oh and final fantasy 9 and it does't seen to have many Revies.
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »