Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
X00001 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Nice chapter i liked this chapter very much why brother vs sister. I always wondered who would ever win if those two duel together guess i know now, oh what happened to Atticus's dragons that he used? I hope we see them again keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Nice chapter i still hate the fact that Jaden lost this duel, i can't wait to see what happens to the two of our heroes now that they can't see there cards.
X00001 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Nice duel i can't wait to see what it is like when Jaden and Aster next keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter i liked the duel between Masaki and Lily although im upset about Lily losing the duel but i guess Masaki had to win to show that Slifers are better than what everyone thinks i can't wait to see what effect Zanes lose has on everyone.
X00001 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Nice chapter i'm Jeremy is has now moved up in dorms since he had to wait longer than anyone. I can't wait to see what other students move up a dorm next i bet it will be Alex keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Not a bad chapter i liked the duel with Jaden and Hasselberry the best, he was my favorite character to appear in season 2 anyway i'm looking forward to the nest two duels keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Nice chapter i really liked the tag duel in this, it was good to see two friends vs two friends again i can't wait to see what they all get up to next keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i liked vincents duel the best it is a shame that he lost thought, i do like this new Slifer headmaster he should be the Chancellor instead, i can't wait to see the rematch next chapter keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i like the sound of this new character Jason it is a shame that he lost the duel though when he seemed like he would win it, i can't wait to see if he gets a rematch, keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i'm glad Jethro is in Obelisk Blue now he blongs there, i can't wait to see what else happens now keep up the good work.
X00001 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter i had hoped to see Kenji duel in this chapter guess i have to wait until he does i hope he has got some new cards his deck from the first story was brill keep up the good work.
Lily Truesdale chapter 92 . 10/19/2011
Dude that was frickin epic. I like how you described Brightveil. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Lily Truesdale~
patattack chapter 92 . 10/17/2011
too cool. a bit complicated with the brightveil/light of destruction stuff, but still cool. very climactic ending.
FF and STH chapter 92 . 10/17/2011
Well look like Brightveil been taking down and with a nice ending and the next chapter are Melody vs Yugi, can't wait for that.

Also after you done with the last 2 chapter of the society of light will you Complete Melodies of Life Chronicles: Secrets (Not rushing, those I think I'll the only one who read both your yu-gi-oh and final fantasy 9 and it does't seen to have many Revies.
Shapesnatch chapter 92 . 10/17/2011
Great chapter it was a great duel and an awesome way to end it. Keep up the great work and peace out!
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »