Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The Society of Light
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
another Elemental Villain can be Elemental Villain Water Cundensir but if i alreadsaid that then let it be Fire Ground or Air Cundensir plus Elemental Uprising that brings one fusion monster that fuses water fire ground and air monsters
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
another card can be Elemental Villain Air Candensir which destroys air type monsters because of his effect
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
another Elemental Villain card could be Signal fogger which destroys Hero Signal by discarding one card oh and Dark Chaos affect brings Elemental Villain Shining Peace to the field and Shining Peaces effect is to bring a fusion monster and polymerization to your hand
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
one Elemental Villain,if you make them could be Dark Chaos or Shining Peace,bt if you do both make Elemental Villain Yin-Yang when they fuse
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
sometime make a character named Joshuo Niemera,an old friend of Jayden with a deck of Elemental villains
jaydenheroes567 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
if you can read this and reply can i use Claudio and the Jukebox heroes and can you ask the creator of Kenji and Melody if i can use them
jaydenheroes567 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
don't make the story with Yubel.I am going to start on Saturday
jaydenheroes567 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
if you want to create a new story please make my character Joshuo Oriyami with an Elemental Villain archtype deck and i'll tell you each card
Trollface 2000 chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
As slightly-above-average as this story is... It's kind of pathetic how you can't grasp the easiest and most simple grammar rules. You know, commas in the wrong place (1), the difference between Your and You're (2), the difference between Their, There and They're (3).

1. You don't write as following: "Get up Kenji, you can do this!" You write like this: "Get up, Kenji! You can do this!" Otherwise, it sounds like a character (In this case, Alexis) tells someone to get Kenji up and that THEY can do something, and not Kenji.

2. Self-explanatory. "You're fate is with the light!"? You ARE fate is with the light? It's an apostrof, dude. Learn the damn difference. It's
not that hard. It's obviously supposed to be your.

3. "They're not even cards like this in the Major or Minor... Blah, blah, blah, too lazy to check what Sartorius actually said, but no real matter. There's the apostrof again. In this case, write "There're", or, if you think that's too ugly (like I do), just write "There are" or there aren't". "There're" doesn't sound very... Appropriate.

I could point out hundreds and hundreds of errors you have in this story and your first one, and doubtlessly your third one, but I can see that you're really trying hard with these stories, so I won't.

Also, I respect you for having a self-insert OC not being a Gary Stu or hogging the spotlight. Also, don't deny it; every OC main character (Claudio, in this case) is a self-insert.

Trollface out.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow! I just read this chapter and I already love your story! :D
Wolf star1500 chapter 51 . 7/5/2013
Was the draogn Vincent was Stardust Dragon?
quinten chapter 32 . 6/28/2013
the top six neo-spacians are all guys
quinten chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Air Humming bird and flare scarabs are guys the only girl neo-spacian is Twinkle moss
quinten chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Good chapter but mask change works on any mask hero fusion not 2 levels higher
E men chapter 44 . 12/28/2012
he's probably gonna use the arcana dark ruler card maybe as a trump like with sartorious
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »