Reviews for Don't Tell Me
finalps3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Not bad I wouldn't mind a sequel
animefanime16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
awww i was kinda hoping they were gonna fu** each other... . good writing tho :)
SaintofWrath chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Interesting to see a fic from Yuki's point of view. Glad to see Masato get what's coming to him. This should have happened in canon.
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
MORE! PLEASE MORE!
Kzdatgurl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yes I'm totally happy to see a few other people fic-ing for No Bra. You did a good job but as previously noted seperating the good bad and mixed feelings would help a lot.

Maybe I will write something since I loved the manga as well, I've got a few ideas.

Any who, are you going to write more? That would be nice...
Tashi410 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i know i'm alittle late, but my computer messed and the internet started again!

yah!

anyway, after reviewing the 'review' section on your tab i decided to to be nice for once( after being mean and rude ) and say it was a descent story... it had greater potental but who the fuck cares at this piont you probably won't even read this hell i don't think read the one under my first review.

i'm pretty much done being nicey nice back to jerkface ( my girlfriend's nickname for me... is that a bad thing? ) mode. ( call her a nagging, flipin'- just don't want to go there... )

anyway to haunt you( and hopefully make you cry ) now i'm you fourth reviewer...CONGAULATIONS!bye...;P
1n5an1ty chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Your english could use some practice, but I appreciate your effort to make a fanfic for this manga. Overall, I like the concept. I would recommend making the transitions better, like how Yuki's mind goes from admiring Maa-kun to hating his actions and refusing him.
Tashi410 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
DANG DUDE! only ONE review! i wrote this to make you feel better... now you've got two reviews! well, bye!;P
Renchikolul chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Finally yuki gave him what he desevred that two timing snake anyway i like it since almost no one ever writes fics for no bra. Maybe i should to.