Reviews for Naruto in Wonderland
spiritsong15 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I press 2.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I'm really shocked. This is my first time reading this story and to hear that it won't be updated because of this is so sad. I didn't know this author but I truly hope that she is in a better place now. I send my condolences from Canada. May she rest in peace in Heaven. :')
aphotic angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
RIP i hope ur sill writing stories and looking after everyone may ur stories live on through the world to see i am truly grateful that there r people who can write stories that sill make me giggle and wanna cr truly amazing writer thank so much, i also want to give my best wishes to the family and hope there doing well
Alwaysblessingsneverlosses chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
I don't know if you will ever read this, but I know how hard a loss is when it comes from cancer. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Ivys Poison chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
She was a great girl you can tell by the way she writes her stories she will be missed by everyone who sees her stories to me she will always be alive as long as you remember he my she always R.I.P. i ust wish we all could have said good-bye
animerockchic chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
i send my condolances to you. Loss is always painful, I hope she's in a better place and one day you'll be reunited with her. my prayers go to you, the rest of her family and everyone she knew.
boredomisbliss chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
WOW i never thought she was sick she was always so upbeat so to hear or read in my case about her being sick is shocking to me i pray for her family and friends she has always been my favorite author and always will be may she reast in peace
KagomeGirl021 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
*sending hugs and well wishes* i know the feeling of loosing a loved one to cancer all to well. i lost my mother to multiple cancers as your sister did over the pace of 5 years. it has been 9 years on dec 16. at least she is in a better place now.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
I don't want to "give my condolences" because somehow, that rings hollow. I didn't know mu149 at all, and if any, through her writing. But I loved her stories. And that's all I can say.
Mkad07 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
A other good person died to cancer *cries* Mu149 makes her best stories and I hope she live in heaven where she could writes all yaoi in there(if it allowed up there). She is strong and kind women but how much u love and care for her. And dont cry because ur sister is always there watch u.
Kira1993 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
It's always sad to hear that someone has passed. What makes it worse is when they have passed before they're time. I know how it feels to have lost someone to cancer. I wish you the best. What you can do for her is have someone continue her work on the site for her that she would approve of. I'm sorry for you lose, I know it hurts but it will get better even though it will take time.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Wow I'm sooooooo sorry friend :( ! I was expecting a update or whatever but this is a million times worse and I hope and pray for your family for your loss . Also I thank your sister for being a great gift to the world and even it may seem short in our eyes I'm sure in her eyes it was more than enough . I thank your sister and hope she's in a better place bye ~ thats how much ill miss her and remember her in my heart bye.
zero98 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
can i try to do her story
kuristina chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I was excited to see this story updated but to get this news is really a shocker. It's one thing to have an author leave but for something as tragic as this to happen is horrible.

I'm just an anonymous person on here but my condolences go out to you from the deepest part of my heart. I truly am sorry.
mitsuki1313 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
tell mad hatter Sasuke the answer is Quills

both a raven and a writing desk have/need quills/feathers or else they are useless XD

by the way check out this pic of mad hatter sasuke himekohimemiya1313 . deviantart art / Natsuki - in - Wonderland - 215088768