Reviews for Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Heart Thief
redawesome chapter 1 . 3/9
Really do they have to be gay...please next time make it longer but other than that you d I'd great : ) I'm not always this nice so enjoy it
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 1/11
Love this! :) *heart*
Mortalinstruments98 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
i have three words for this:I NEED MORE
Jade chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I wonder what would happen if annabeth walked in...?
DanaStorms chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is just.. They're just... I ... What... AFHAMALAJAJLAAHALAKAHAL.
XxsparkylovexX chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Continueeeeeeeeee
nicothenecromancer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aww, that was really cute. I feel like Nico was a little out of character, being all 'independent son of hades' guy. But I feel like that just helped the plot :) Good job!
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was really cute!
Divya chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
So Cuteee 3
The Lollipop Assassin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Not bad not bad. I respect Percabeth fans but Honestly I think Percy is gay, nico is gay and Leo might be bi
Rewind-and-Freeze chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hey, me again. Been reading the reviews for this and I have to say I read one that said 'Gayness? Really? As someone with a girlfriend, thats horrible.' I am particularly offend by this as my dad is gay so all I have to say to that guy is Fuck you and your narrow mind and go to hell! BASTARD! CherubGurl96 was right, that comment could offend people and I'm one of them. If I knew who it was I would go and punch them (I am serious, a kid in my class was making gay jokes and I almost did:)

Sorry for swearing in a review for you story but I really feel like it needs to be said and I know a lot of people have said similar things.

Don't worry, nothing was in too much 'detail'. It's a romance story, kisses and detail do tend to happen idiots!

I understand you wanting to defend your story and congratulate you on doing so.

And whoever this Rosie person is. That comment was in no way shape or form constructive. It was just some flamer, exactly like you.

Sorry for going on so long but this is honestly a great fic. But these narrow minded, offensive, immature comments about 'gayness' and 'too much detail' should be ignored. my heart is racing I am so angry with the gayness comment and I can't even imagine how you feel about them.

I support you completely, if these people are stupid enough to ignore the warning then they just aren't worth it and if you ever want to rant about them to anyone I'd be happy to listen, this 'gayness' comment has really got to me.

Yes I know this may sound a little creepy and I'm sorry bit I'm angry and not thinking straight.

This fic is AMAZING and I LOVE it!
Rewind-and-Freeze chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Ignore the flamer! I got a nasty one on one of my stories, it's hurtful but there are people that like your story e.g me. PercyXNico is one of my favourites. And it is not perverted, this person's just being mean.

It's really well written and I loved all of it! Thank you for writing such an amazing fic and hope the haters don't pull you down :)

Keep going!
corspe blood chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Another chapter pleze Dude that was awesome so unbelieveably cool but since you likeangry comments top ill give you some wtf is up with percy bieng embarrassed so easily did he seriously have to lay beside nico wth is a bunch of harpies doing beating innocent demigods for no apparent reason did nico have to be so injured. But overall i wuved so much especially annie not having to be with percy. I am thinking of doing a songfic for Zzzzzz by cab called goth guys have all the fun nico has certan truobles what do yuo think
Nobody's home chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I love this pairing so make this multi-chapter.
Daughter of Iron America chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
that guy who commented was a douche. This was awesome. ESPECIALLY the kiss!