Reviews for Weekends in Stars Hollow
Fer chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
We need more of this fantastic fic! pleeease
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I really hope you update this fic some day! There are no many long and well written fics of them around here. Yours is truly a blessing for us-Rory/Paris shippers
Danae Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
I hope someday you finish this fic. I love it. I can really relate to it.
Aros wife isabella chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
More please i like rory with paris
Wolvenpath chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I love the hints at bdsm in this story keep it coming :)
Loridhhp chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Both girls are so hurt. Of course Paris would revert back into her cold angry self to try to protect herself from feeling the pain. Rory is so filled with remorse...now she will have to go back to the dorm and face the music. I can't wait for more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
twin who likes to travel chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I was checking for updates for a few TV shows when I came across this one. I barely remembered it, so I started by reading Eternal Flame again before seeing how many reviews I had left for this one. I think this one will be the longest review I've left for this story and possibly Eternal Flame. I'm happy that Alison had the sense to stop Paris before something worse happened. It was also good that she let Paris crash there after Paris had unintentionally broke her heart in the previous story. I hope we won't have to wait as long for the next update.
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I expected Emily to be like that, but not Lorelai. I can kind of understand Rory getting upset but not saying something that bad to Paris. I don't blame Paris for letting her anger get the better of her before she hopped onto a bus back to New Haven.
twin who likes to travel chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Even though it was funny, I can't believe you had them be so careless as to leave the door wide open. I can picture Emily and Lorelai's facial expressions at the sight of that.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Sorry I didn't leave a review for this a lot earlier. I like that you made Rory a screamer, but I was surprised that you had her be so willing to go down on Paris in public I can only imagine how you're going to have Lorelai react.
tonksremus2332 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Love the update!
Loridhhp chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Wow!I got an alert for a new chapter of a Gilmore Girls story! I didn't think any of the writers whose stories I'd subscribed to were even writing anymore. I had to go back and re-read this before the current chapter because it had been so long. I'd forgotten what a great story this is and this chapter was just as wonderful. I love how you switch points of view so that the reader gets to experience each character's emotional journey. There was so much pain in this chapter. I felt bad for Rory, Paris AND Lorelai, who was just trying to digest all of this and comfort her daughter. If you keep updating, I'm still reading. Great chapter. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Super Cool Chapter & More Please
Leticia chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
WHY DID YOU STOPPED WRITING, OMG, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE MY LIFE, PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER, I LOVE THIS STORY SO AS ETERNAL FLAME, I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE OF IT