Reviews for Tricks and Secrets and Lies
Leanne chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
You are awesome. More more more more! PLEEEEEAAAASE:) Unreal story line!
And THANK YOU for getting rid of Bill.
WRose chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
exept the part about godrics death i like the story
bethelove chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story here and hope to read more soon, please
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
cool story so far
Vicki219 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Wicked story! Please update some more soon
willowtree16 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
fantastic story i can't wait for more. after reading one of your stories I've decieded to work my way through all of them.
bwtawny chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This really is a good story. You should take the time to finish it so the rest of us don't sit here with hope springing eternal that it will just magically happen. Looking forward. :)
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
awww shiz! Sook's growin a pair! and making rash decisions, as is her tendency. and you stopped here? On this cliffie? You're evil, you know that?
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
*sniff* *sniff*

*sniff*
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Awwww! Sook's always been too sympathetic for her own good.

BTW: every time I have a "well, isn't this going to happen?" or "isn't someone going to say this?" moment, it either happens or is effectively lampshaded. Yay for logical plot progression and sensible character action!

It's so refreshing after reading so much bad fic. :)
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Great job at keeping everyone IC. I can't imagine it playing out any other way. I always hoped Sookie can come to the conclusion of "yeh, Eric's an arse. I'm just going to get laid anyway." :)
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Isn't Godric the awesomest? *sigh*

Again, I want to say how impressed I am with the basic premise of this story. It wasn't an angle I'd thought of (and you know I think I'm a genius) and it makes total sense that this would be a sticking point for the neurotic nature of Sookie's character. You get bonus kudos just for thinking in this direction. :)
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So first of all, I'm uberpsyched to get back to reading some Sookie Fic. So thanks for giving me the excuse.

Second: your Eric IS Eric. "You obviously do not know how to care for what is yours!" Yes, f*cking hells yes.

and calling Bill an infuriating whelp: *priceless*

and I'm awaiting the point where Jason shows his inconsiderate true colors, but in the meantime I'll enjoy the caring brother version :)

This is awesomesauce, chica! Ooh, I'm excited.
of Dranoa chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
LOver this story. Sad it ends here
PiedPepper chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
LOVE THIS! Bill is a grade A ass hole, I'm so glad you had Sookie give him the boot. I can't wait to see where this all goes from here.