Reviews for Flames of Anger
MewLover chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Dude, this never gets old.
MewLover chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
How will our heroes fare against a Frost Giant I wonder?
You keep me guessing even now, thanks for that.
MewLover chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Dude, this is getting better and better
MewLover chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Dude, you're totally right, things are about to get pretty insane!
MewLover chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Dude, you're staying true to the comics in terms of the characterizations, the action, and the surprises! Good job, you're version of Female Loki is pretty bad-ass by the way.
MewLover chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Wow, things are getting interesting; so Loki managed to trick Faust into helping her?
So, Thor's intervening, wow?
MewLover chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This was a hilarious chapter!
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Dude, this is so damn cool!
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
God I wish it was Loki being kidnapped and dragged to Theymisciria. Apart from the comic appeal, Loki doesn't do so well in a manly, man kind of society like Asgard, being short, thin, and rather fragile (emotionally as well as physically). He's a nerd.
GrimlockX4 chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
I loved how each door had something different to show.
GrimlockX4 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Great job on the battle scenes between our heroes and Surtur. :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
GrimlockX4 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I wonder what KIND of games Fire has in store for Flash?
Superstar Kid chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
I'm kind of surprised that Lady Sif and Diana would be fighting. They're usually so level headed,and would hit it off as friends almost immediately. But Sif is a bit jealous, I like the warriors 3 and Balder the brave. If you want to have another cat fight. I would like to see Donna fight with Karmilla the Norn Queen, who has a soft spot for Balder. I love to see what happens next and what you do next. keep it up
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Too bad they didn't bring a camera with them to tape the fight, the romantic kiss between Flash and Fire was very cute. ;-)
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I wonder what kind of insanity is store for our heroes?