Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Eds
AnonymousBiscuit chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I'm the same Biscuit's below me! Yesh, it haz mistakes. Your story gets 3/5 stars. Improve, improvise, and never give up! (Yes I know I'm annoying \(/)\. * sits in corner of shame *)
AnonymousBiscuits chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
It's a good story, although there are some mistakes. Firstly, whenever someone speaks you have to skip a line. When you typed in they're sentences for the characters, I didn't see you place periods, exclamation marks, question marks and commas that often. Secondly, something seemed to confuse me in the first chapter. Tell me if I'm wrong since I haven't seen the cartoon in a while, but, dosen't Double D make less 'complicated' inventions? I might be wrong I might not be. Thirdly, you should explain scenarios in some paragraphs more. For example, when they were in the cul-de-sac you could've explained the surroundings more or when Charmander was infront of Wigglytuff's guild,etc. Same thing goes with characters. Fourthly, I've played all the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games (Blue and red rescue team, explorers of time, darkness and sky) and I know that you don't find traps until somewhere near the middle of the game (I forgot where,ok?) and almost all water types can learn water gun, bubble and bubble beam. Piplup is one of them. I also have some suggestions. You could try making all the cul-de-sac kids be the Pokemon in the game that fits their personality. If you can't find it, search 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeons:Explorers of Sky' in Bulbapedia. Bulbapedia's really helpful. It's like a Pokemon wikipedia! I use it to help me beat my Pokemon games (Im young enough, don't judge me!). Overall, this is your story, so I suggest you stick with your ideas, fix your errors and get a beta-reader. Sorry this was long and I wasted your time, but I'm trying to help, that's all.

AnonymousBiscuits
supertrip chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
What about Kevin?
cross2318 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
can you work on this please? make it so the eds have to find the other kids and they will be

kevenelekid

jonnytogepi

leepiplup

mariechikorita

maybulbasaur

i hope these will help you with your story ok
100-percent-Empoleon chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
plz do more
dialgas son chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Good story can u continue on?'
Eddfanboy456789 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is great. When are you updating
Eddy Koopa chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I think it's very good so far. The only thing is I think of Edd more as a Cyndaquil and Ed as the Treeko (a.k.a Chameleon Man), but Eddy as Squirtle just fits him. But it's just my opinion so you don't have to agree. Once again, it's a good start, I can't wait to read more.