Reviews for Changing Priorities
VB923 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
You did an excellent job capturing Michael's emotional upheaval during the Season 4 premiere! Great job!
Elaine chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
What a wonderful story...the emotion, raw feelings, and story content really came through. Please continue with your writing... I look forward to reading more of your stories.
ariesrobin chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I love the mike and fi stuff from epp 1 of season 4 and you did such a great job of using what they showed and building on it. Lovely piece
bnmama chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
god you're good. great story
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Awww. This was beautiful! Loved it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice read. Really loved this line, "If I could have, I would have taken Nate with me – but a kid barely into his teenaged years doesn't exactly fit in a duffel bag." Haha.
JoAnn Stuart chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Well-written, intense piece. Haven't seen this episode yet (just started season 3-yea NetFlix!) but loved the way you delved into Michael's psyche. I'm looking forward to seeing that hug now. :)
MaryCatherine3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Love this story. I thought the scene by the Charger was pretty emotional, too.
musicforlife101 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I absolutely loved this! I love how you showed leaving Miami coming full circle for Michael. Perfect in emotion and beautifully written!
bcmom chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Great job. I really enjoyed reading it. thank you.
Kaz Gemcity chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Omg if is effin awsome! I heart ur stories, they r the best! I luv u

- VictorStecker-Epps
lovedietcoke chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oooohhh, I really loved this! What a great little story!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh my goodness, I LOVE your writing and I LOVE this story! Thanks so much for the treat. Great job!
PSU93Girl chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Really love this chapter! I am so glad someone else noticed how HUGE that hug was. It was their first hug other than when they were about to have sex and I saw the same emotion you did. I love the way they handled Michael's return with Fiona-part of me wanted her to drop everything to be with Michael but at the same time, he had disappeared before and there had to come a time when Fi and Sam went back to doing what they did best. Plus of course Michael was already working on a job with Vaughn himself.

OK I'll shut up now but wow, what a great ending chapter! :)
Briar Elwood chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Ooo... Yeah, I really enjoyed that. I've been focusing more on Michael himself and his relationship with his mom, so I didn't really notice the desperation in his eyes when he, as you say, collapsed into Fiona. Very nice.

BE