Reviews for Molly Moon's Misadventure
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hmm... how... Interesting... Seriously, I've completely forgotten about those two after that. Well done!
MeganMT1D chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is awesomenss there really should be a movie..! This story was random but .
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
well... its ok... but somehow i don't see how this relates to the summary

SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
davina would be cool, i was just browsing and saw there were two molly moon stories - one in FRENCH (or some other random language), and yours so i just decidedc to look at it. Yeah, i love davina - she's my favourite character!
TheNerds chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I absolutlely love the molly moon series and I'm so glad its finally on fanfiction but no one seems to update their stories (Like you) or make a story, I would have made a story but I'm a horrible writer so please update and if there is more molly moon fans who are reading this and are awsome writers please make stories! -TheNerds
The-4-ninjas chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This finaly has a category. Lol this looks interesting
Tazwrath chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Splendid job. You were effective in capturing the essence of the actual series.

I also thank you for getting the Molly Moon series its own category. I've read the new book, by the way. It's amazing, just like all the others, but I am upset about how Mrs. Byng replaced Rocky with Micky.

Write on~
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
omg i can't believe i finally found a molly moon fic! u did a great job on it too!

P.S i can't wait to find out when the movie is gonna be filmed!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Molly Moon rules! I've read the morphing story. It's good, but she's stuck in the jungle now. I'm also really annoyed, cause Rocky was my favourite character, and now they've practically replaced him with Micky. SO unfair!
fuzzyfluffycurly121314 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omfg i can belive you got molly moon her own spot thxs soooooooo much love the story
Breeze 001 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Theres a fourth book? Theres a movie? SHe can MORPH? jeez, where do you find out this stuff! Hahaha pleeeeaaaaaase carry on writing! I was shocked to see there was only one molly moon stroy.

hahahahaaaaa :) Thank you!