Reviews for I need to take a look at that, just to be safe
ObliviousAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Not bad lol
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
If you hadn't put that note at the beginning, I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language. I've seen stories where English WAS the author's first language that were WAYYYYY worse than this. I only have two notes for you: First, somewhere (sorry, I don't remember where) you used "ready" instead of "finished." In some cases those two words are interchangeable ("The chicken was finished" "The chicken was ready" (talking about cooking it)), but most of the time they're not. Also, you kept saying de instead of the. The weird thing was that you sometimes said the, but then you also sometimes said de. I don't know why, but it always needs to be "the." Apart from those two notes, awesome job, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff -
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh Oz you sneaking little devil i love Gil good chapter thoug i love it !
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You have no idea how much I love yuo because of this. I've been searching for sooo loooong for a fic where Raven is the uke. I mean, Oz always acts like a seme, but is he ever on top? Well now, he is!

Oh, and the actual lemon was nice too. And it was IC, it would have killed me if it wasn't.
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Yesss! Finally and OzxGil Fic with Oz!Kid as the seme! I love you so much for this dear author! and what a wonderful fic it was! Maaaybe a little rushed atowards the end buth really good nonetheless!

~Lilly
AsahiSan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahhh~! XD This is GREAT! Seriously, I loved it. I'm pretty sure you got Gil's personality right, and Oz is as tormenting as ever too. XD Great job!
Sai Kaitou X chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Finally, a fanfic with older Gil as the uke.

And one that was very well written.

Sir/Madam, you have done your fandom proud. 3

*salutes*
JustineAme chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
so cute and hot!
SaturnMax chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Yay! Uuke!Gil with Seme!Oz, there are not enough of these type of fics. I really liked this. Oz being michevious is always good.
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was extremely hot! Loved it :)