Reviews for WW2
Some guy chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Please...more...I mean, I hate the comedy stuff. but man I love this! I NEED MORE!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Boggharts, basiliskan, Harry Potter right?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Get your spelling right, it's chute, not shoot!
jaguarspot chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Great story! I love it!

But I have a question; how come Ashoka was so traumatized by her experience with the worms in your last story, but Barriss seems to be doing fine?

I wonder what's wrong with Boomer...

uh, are Ashoka and Barriss sneaking into the mission? I just can't imagine them saying behind (or following orders)

keep going!

TheMeddlingArtist chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
More anakin. Please! Other than that, great.
Evil Tree chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
More Ahsoka Boomer friction, good thing R2 is here to change the plot

Poor Freddy when a hyper astrodroid comes out of nowhere what are you supost to do?

Tarkin and Artoo? Oh the hillarity

On a serious note good description of Ahsoka's concern and worry for Boomer's health, menatl and physical

Sorry for the long review :D
Evil Tree chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
A mysterious blue astrodroid? Who could it be?

I'm impressed by the level of charecter development your putting in

Oh Tarkin, will you ever change

Poor Boomer but hopefully Ahsoka will be please to see R2 again

I'll keep reading :D
Gone Rampant chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
My first review! Yay! O.K, on to the story. Well, I'm glad to hear about your determination-something I lack in spades, but would it huet to write a new chapter just to let us know you're not dead? If you take offence, sorry, I didn't mean anything offensive. Anyway, great story, and the next chapter sounds like a nice big action one- what's going on with Boomer? Look, I'm just going to stop now, but I hope you're novel works out! Oh, yeah, one last thing- is it going to be an internet novel, or are you going to publish it in the real world?
Evil Tree chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
A G9 Rigger freighter? (serched Wookieepedia) Oh, could it be...?

Nice way your letting this pan out, Boomer's attitude to his condition, Ahsoka's guilt, Tarkin's lack of respect, everything

I wonder if Tarkin will treat Barriss any different from Ahsoka?

When there's some worms, in your neighboorhood, who you gonna call?

Sgt Willson!

Evil Tree chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
No Doug don't do it, you're our best comic relief along with Fitz!

I love Barriss's reaction to finding out what happened while she was intoxicated

Boomer seems realy irritated when being pittied upon and his reactions to both Ahsoka and Barriss emphisise this well

I wonder how much guilt Ahsoka is feeling and how worried she is for Boomer

Evil Tree chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
So sorry I haven't been reviewing

Between a two week holiday, my own fics and general incompitence I haven't had a chance to read

Nice charecter development there, and just how weak is Fitz's swing? Or is Boomer just tough

Imunity to zombie contolling worms of death? That'll be a first

hoysterrule123 chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
Update! I want to know what's wrong with Boomer! PLEASE!
Lefty Blondy chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
Yay you updated! :) Good luck with school, and your novel,
AVP5 chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
A senior huh...well let me say good luck in your final year, enjoy it while it last. As for the story not bad, but again take your time. I'm sure there are others out there who will understand your situation keep going.
AVP5 chapter 16 . 7/28/2010