Reviews for My Greatest Treasure
My goodness this is one of my favorite Asakiku fics that I've read so far and I've read quite a bit. I'm hopeful to see a new chapter because my heart is still racing from this tension. It's so good!
Animeforever2159 chapter 4 . 3/17
please continue
Animeforever2159 chapter 5 . 3/17
yes Yes YEs YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS I love THIS
Animeforever2159 chapter 5 . 3/17
this was great story you should continue. You are very skilled in writing
AmberPanda33 chapter 5 . 2/17
this is getting good. id like to read more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Wow. Kinda...uh..
Kiku-nekochan chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
this is amazing I'm so happy you came back to make a new chapter
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Hi there! I have been stalking your story for quite a while and there's one thing I wonder whether Arthur will show a softer side to Kiku or will Kiku ends up falling in love with him in later chapters? If there is then can I request (although you can just ignore it) a sweet (tender) moment of Arthur and Kiku? Like a dance as they stare into each other's eyes? I find that sweet but it is not compulsory but I think it's nice if there is a moment like that before something major happens.
Koneko L. Taigo chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Oh My God O_O Is it a new chapter?
And this ending X) I hope next chapter will come out quicker than in 4 years :D
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Love!
konata william chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Umm uh i was wondering can u umm pretty plez make a canada x pirate france very big franada fan and where can i find japan x canada fanfics thnx au revoir
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Plrz have more ch plez by konata williams
Kiku-nekochan chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is awesome I luv it so keep the good work up so I can read it and I will tell all my friends that enjoy yaoi and hetalia to read it :D
Spica-san Dee chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
AWESOMEEEEEEE

You guys don't know how much I love insisting Iggy so much, so please update! I'll surely be reading for 'cha ;D

- Spica Dee
Kandamio chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
For the time being, I just LOVE it 3... I think both England and Japan are quite in characters (or rather, they're pretty much like I figure them to be), and the pirate-setting is one of the most interesting-romantic ones. What is Kiku's idea? I cannot wait to read the next chapter !
Please keep up the good work 3!