Reviews for Musings of a Fanantic
EJ chapter 17 . 4/7/2017
Nice analysis of Helga. She's one of my favorite animated characters. And, yes, she is far deeper than we see at first glance. Good catch on that she has never struck Arnold (although she has shoved him, usually if he gets to close to her or he is hugging her) and her relationship with Phoebe.
You truly do see this series different when you see it with slightly older eyes. Things that look funny ( the Pataki family dynamic, etc,) seem to take on a more dramatic flair. First time I saw Helga On The Couch I thought "Wow, they went there." One of the best animated episodes of any series.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
Loved it!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
poetry is fun, yes?
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is excellent! Don't know how it doesn't have more reviews. It's certainly beautiful.
babsygirl2 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Absolutely amazing! I totally thought this was going to follow the april fools episode, and I literally gasped out loud! Keep writing these musings and such, because I love them :)
Invader Rachel chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
i love the musings! my fav was the umbrella "i like your hat cause its blue like your pants"
SuprSingr chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Awwwwwwwww! *heart* That was adorable! I loved how Arnold kept slipping up with thinking about Helga romantically. I loved reading this. *Heart* I was confused about how old he was here, though. It wasn't until Helga said 'stuck with you as Romeo AGAIN' that I figured they must be older. And I loved it. Beautiful drabble.

~SuprSingr
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
aww cute.
SuprSingr chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Awwww, that was absolutely adorable! :D And it was VERY in character, friendy. I could so see all of this happening. It was very PhoebexGerald-ish and was a great example of why Helga and Phoebe are such good friends. And it even had a splash of ArnoldxHelga, since we all know that every time they start yelling at eachother they're actually flirting in their own twisted kind of way. XD I loved it! Great job, Princess. XD :D

~SuprSingr

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Hey, very nice one.

Thanks for faving.
SuprSingr chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Okay, this was adorable, but before I go on with my review, one little nit-pick...

Confusement? *Giggles* I know it's a word and all, but seriously? It's just one of those words that shouldn't be a word. XD

But other than that, I loved it! The irony of the situation was simply PRECIOUS! It truly was genius switching the situation around like that. It makes me annoyed with myself for not thinking of this a long time ago. XD I can only imagine that everyone else is going to be thinking the same. It's so awesome!

"Nice hat."

"Huh?"

"I like your hat, because it's blue like your pants."

XD That is utterly marvelous. Wow. That sentence sounds weird, but it's true! So AWESOME! GENIUS, my dear. GENIUS.

Like I said before, do more! :D