Reviews for Break
Someone7666 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You aren't alone. I love this couple. Please continue writing for them. This is an amazing fic
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was great! I really liked the pairing of her and Dupree, but I kinda like the pairing of her and Reynolds too.
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I like the pairing and think they woukd be good for one another...

really taken by the opening chapter and can't wait to see how you develop this...
Tricki chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was gorgeous! 3

I actually loved that.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Intense. Keep going. We can all read the Callian smut, it will be there but this is a great change! The silent touches and fear . . Yep. I like it!
her-pseudonym chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was lovely. These two had honestly never occurred to me, but now that you've put the idea in my head, I like it. Excellent job.
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
As soon as I saw the episode, I KNEW you were going to do this. I know you too well! xD Actually, maybe not, because you still pull the wool over my eyes on occasion.

Anyway.

I really liked Ria in this episode, and I think you captured what I liked about her perfectly. Ria tries so hard to be strong, like she's afraid to be human. But she IS human, so she can't help getting shaken up from time to time. And honestly, I think Ben's the only one who gets that. Not Loker, not Gillian—Ben. So thank you for putting that into words.