Reviews for Words That Rhyme
gizachick chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
I haven't checked your profile yet but I have to say that I hope this story isn't abandoned. It is so romantic and heartfelt.
mo chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
omg i laughed so hard when i saw the i choose you part :P POKEMON! :D great story
Ivyforever chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful chapter!
Ivyforever chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very nice!
chaoticmom chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Please please update I love this and would love to know how it ends. take care
Anonymous Plume chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh this was really good! A quick, light seduction, and then back to work. Tortuous, but very satisfying at the same time.

Excellent!
VTCentaurea chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Positively Amazing, the entire story made me want to laugh, cry happily, and had me grinning the entire time! Oh, and the Rhymes for the Chapter names were fantastic, i loved them!
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
oh, perfect, so now you're going to get married and abandon this story for months. Terrific.

nah, just kidding lol. Congrats.

It's only that I've just discovered this story, and it has captured me. Completely. I adore it! It's perfect! I love how you describe their emotions and feelings, it feels real :)

There's only one little thing that I don't like: I know that Tarrant has an accent, but could you please write his lines as if he didn't have one? It's just that English it's my 3rd language, and when you write it that way it becomes really hard to understand. Call me a retard- but it would be really helpful if you could change that :)

That's all. Keep on writing, pleasee!
Ngoc Chau chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Update!
futrCSI1490 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
This was AMAZING! Your descriptions were so detailed and perfect they gave me shivers! :-)

I'm absolutely dying for the next chapter! I can't wait to see Alice and Tarrant's new lives together _.

GREAT chapter! Update soon! :-D

Fairfarrne,

futrCSI1490
nineteennintytwo chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Don't worry, that was SO worth it! I can wait longer.

And congratulations, BTW!

I absolutely ADORED this chapter! So amazing! And I really do need to read One Promise Kept; it's on my to-do list :)

Can't wait for the next chappie! Seriously, AMAZING STORY!
Makrciana chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
I love the chapter...

You've a very beautiful-sweet well written story who deserves my devotion )...

Ohh! and I love "One promise kept" too (the vows and heart-line, all), it's a wonderful story...

Please, update soon!
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
:D I really enjoy this, its good. Can't wait to read more. :)

Inumaru12
Rurple101 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
i LOVE this story! you have grasped the way of writting alice and tarrant brilliantly (even i cant do that well! you did better! than me well done!)

plz update but its ok if u dont i understand how it feels to have reviwers haveing a go you
fiducia chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
**skips around in circles** great chapter! I love your bit about the spoon just needing to be asked. Very awesome!

Thank you for updating!