Reviews for Not a loser
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was very cute. Even though I don't like the character much you shed a new light on him.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Cormac/Ginny pairing or friendship...very very interesting I must say. Anyway it was a good read, though a bit short. Thanks for writing :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awww so sweet. I don't care for Ginny that much, but this was a really well written fic.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
'I don't deserve you," He said.' - you don't need a capital 'H' for he because it's after a comma.

'look at me," She commanded' - you don't need a capital 'S' for she.

'it was only a match." She replied' - This would work better as 'it was only a match," she replied.'

Other than those minor errors, I liked this story. I'd not thought of Cormac and Ginny being friends before.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
aww...it was sweet...i loved the friendship with Ginny.

You showed Cormac in a completely different light. I don't hate him thatt much now.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Their friendship really works! I like this!

Good use of the quote, and a fantastic portrayal of Cormac.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked this! It showed a whole different side to Cormac's character and it was nice. I like the idea of him being friends with Ginny, too. Great use of the quote!

-Morghen
Corazie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awwr :)

I like how it's friendship rather than romance, it makes it stand out.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aw, nice! Kyoot, too! :)

I like your portrayal of Cormac. Yeah, I think he's probably not that full of himself either.

Great use of the quote! Do more quote-fics! XD

-mew! ;3
Buzzing Spontaneity chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Short and sweet :) Very well written - I like the idea of Cormac being vaguely humanoid in feelings etc, and I really think most bullies and prats like him are actually really insecure individuals. Well done :)
in sync chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hm, interesting friendship. I never thought about Ginny/Cormac even being friends, but I think that strangely, it works. I really liked it, good job!

Mystii
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
First thank you for answering my challenge! It's a really great job, very well written! It's believable and vivid. And you made me sympathise for Cormac :) I love it, well done!