Reviews for Inevitable Predictability
the.ktgrace chapter 1 . 1/30
I feel like a part of my childhood has just exploded from warm, fuzzy feelings! This story is so well written, from the depth and layers of the characters down to the historically-accurate way of speaking. I stumbled upon this story by chance and stayed up late into the night reading it, simply because I could not put it down. FelicityXBen was the first couple I ever really shipped (before I knew what shipping was) and this story made everything so real. Amazing job, thank you so much for writing this!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Absolutely stunning. There are not words to describe what you have achieved with this. Breathtaking.
Caty Tarleton chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I really like this so far.
The line- "Out I tell you, out if you will not be grateful!" - made me crack up for some reason. Lol. :)
Great writing. Kudos!
zaylee.holland chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
I feel like crying. It can't be over!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Cute!
leafysummers chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
And now they're married! :') Lovely ending to a lovely story! Nice job!
leafysummers chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha! Ben DOES seem to have it good, doesn't he? :)
leafysummers chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Ouch! Well I mean, I suppose his actions were starting to border inappropriate; even though part of me thinks she needn't have slapped him.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
I have greatly enjoyed the story. The research put into it shows, the writing is terrific and I just wanted to say great job and thank you for providing me with an evening of wonderful reading.
Lisa Cooper chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
Wow, what a story! Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it.
Forced Simile chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Okay, I cannot explain the amount of girly happiness I feel right now! There is so much of it swirling around! Thank you for this story. I love the way you handled Ben's PTSD as I was reading I was wondering if it'd come up. Oh yes, a nice, neat happily ever after would be nice, but it wouldn't feel real. It'd be like ignoring a very big part of Ben's life. Even the treatment afterward was handled very well. I enjoyed this so much, and I know it's going to be a fic I return to over and over.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
This was wonderful. There's nothing else that can be said. You wove together history, romance, medicine, expectations of society and a hundred and one other things in a seamless tale. I also think that your summary (your hook) is incorrect in one aspect: this is not fluff. Fluff is substance-less romance with no real plot and little to no imagination thrown in. Even the romantic bits didn't feel TOO romantic - they felt right. To make a long review short, excellent job :D

P.S. I love your little notes at the end of each chapter - they make my day!
Twyll chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Ben is LURVE! :)

I love your story! 8D
Quail Sandwich chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Awww! This was so cute! I always thought that they should be together. This is a well written story. :)
felicityphoenix chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
So beautiful. writer! A good finish to a very good story. Sad to see it end, though! But it ended beautifully and Satisfyingly. Hop eyou'll write more in the future! Happy Easter!