Reviews for Inevitable Predictability
felicityphoenix chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Oh I'm so happy you're back! Hope you're doing well (update, please?). Obviously one should not hassel the Haff! But it seems like the more difficult things get, the more stubborn Felicity gets-unless her body gives out first! I hope you have Ben wake up soon; it will be MOST interesting to hear what he has to say!
Frogster chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
That was good! I'm glad you're back!

Felicity never does anything by halves, does she? She either throws herself fully into something, or is apathetic. She doesn't need to wear herself out, and she almost did.

Love what Jiggy Nye said about Felicity and Ben.

I can't help but think that what Jiggy Nye said about the woman who had taken care of Ben is ominous.

Liked the bit where you said daylight wedged itself under Felicity's eyelids.

Update soon!
holdingontobelieve chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Whenever this story's updated, it always brings me an unhealthy amount of joy. :)

I can't wait to see your plans for Haffner... as well as how you write Ben when he's alive and conscious again (What can I say? I'm optomistic.).

Hope the next chapter is out soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
mmmmm, ok, ummm... yeah... YOU HAVE TO FREAKING UPDATE THIS NOW! you can NOT leave me hanging like this! it simply will not do! :P

PS i have fallen in love with the song "dancing in circles" from a few chappies back! thanks for sharing that :)
Shanay chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Omigosh I love this story. Please please please update. I want to know what is wrong with Ben and if he and Felicity will ever be able to be together.
Michelle Sinclair chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
You definitely can't leave this there! Update soon :-) This is a beautifully done story, I went all numb and my heart was in my throat reading the chapter where Ben tells Felicity how he feels. This is simply the best Benicity story I've read, period. Keep going! PLEASE?
Fujiwara Yume chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
plz update i luv it
Bibliophil88 chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Here's hoping your muses give you a wagon load of inspiration for Christmas :) And maybe they'll give the gift a little early... haha
felicityphoenix chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Dear-one, no one is miffed at you. Loyal readers will understand illness, school, real-life responsibilites, whatever it is that takes you away from your story. Readers are overwhelmingly forgiving once they know that you have not simply abandoned your work, which I believe no one reading your story has thought for a minute. Shit happens. I know personally that you have been going through a hell of a time with this thing you've been dealing with. As for this chapter, it's your best yet: I feel the emotion you convey, the flow of thoughts and feelings come naturally, giving me the impression that you were really in touch with the moment. It's easy to convey suffering when you've suffered yourself, isn't it? I found it riveting. You just keep getting better and better. Now, hopefully, you'll get better in real-life!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Oh please update again soon.

This was very good. I hope ben gets better
WelcomeNightmare chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
I really love your story! Any and all updates are greatly appreciated, and I hope you get to feeling better soon!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
Yayz, an update! I liked this chapter, it's good. Ben should see the bruise and feel bad about hitting lissie, even accidentally. UPDATE SOON! :D
hpswst101 chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
What was wrong with him? He's been locked up at Nye's place how could he get sick? There probably is something important in that letter, we just don't know the context of it to search for it. But I'm positive it's in there. Update soon! Fell better too.

hpswst101
Frogster chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
I'm glad you've updated again! Believe me, I know how busy things can be, what with going to school and working part-time.

Poor Ben! I hope this is nothing serious. He and Felicity really need to have a talk.

I can't wait to find out what Will found...

Update soon!
Aye1225 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I've never in my life read the felicity books but your story makes me want to go buy the books.. You are doing a terrific job!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »