Reviews for In an Instant
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/22
How completely depressing. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing )
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 4/1
ASFNHldsfksd. That was so freaking SAD. And really really good. Well written. I cried at the end.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 2/22
Good story. I just would have liked that Harry would send a message to his friends at the end or that Carlisle would. They have a right to know what happened and I am sure they would not blame Carlisle.
I also was a little bit surprised that Carlisle gave in so quickly... on the other hand I can imagine him doing something like that.
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 1/21
It's depressing but I actually really like it. You're an excellent writer. One thing I usually see with these crossovers is that people can't handle that many cast members so characters get lost in the shuffle or just suck. Here I think you've done a great job, with the multiple povs. You get a sense about everybody. I like your characterization of harry. I think you've captured his state of mind really well. People will probably bitch at you for the ending, though it's marked as tragedy so idk what they expect but I thought it was perfect - it fits. That's the only way it could've ended. A lot of these stories depict harry this way and then have a weak romance that changes his mind in the end - it doesn't work that way. Kudos friend.
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh. My. God. This was sooooooo good! I loved this.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
RIP Harry Potter you tried to keep on going when fate just kept knocking you down :(
patches7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I really like that Harry's depression wasn't solved by 'falling in love'. Sad, but good.
Skendo chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh my gosh ... This was such a good story :) I think the best I have ever read :) Although I am feeling extremely depressed now ... :( somebody should write a follow up as Harry returning from his 'death' and finding that he can't die from being the master of death, and having to live with the Cullens :) also I have to say that it was a refreshing change not to have SLASH in this story :) not that I have anything against that sorta thing, but every story seems to be SLASH atm! Thank you for a FANTASTIC read :)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was amazing! I don't even know what to say! Wow..
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What an amazing story, I loved it.
Angel.chexmex chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Everyone always has a hurt Harry being brought back and saved by the Cullens. I like this one where they help him get what he wants not force him to live into some happily everafter. (Though those can be good too) It was great! :)
random4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I read this years ago and totally forgot about it. Even while rereading it I was only vaguely suspicious that this was the same fic until I got to the explanations about Harry's "illnesses." Let me assure you, it was still just as great this time around. The plot twists were still unexpected, and overall this is a brilliant piece of work. I'm gonna see if I already fav'd this now, or if I somehow didn't the first time around. DFTBA Random
jk chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aww man, i teared up at the end... damn, it was good, even though i prefer a cheery harry :)
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Holy crap. I should be shocked by this, and should be saying Harry is OOC, but...HE ISNT. I could totally see Harry doing something like this, as much as that saddens me. Your an amazing writer!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/8/2013