Reviews for In an Instant
kazenoseiren chapter 1 . 5/24
It's so sad! I really enjoyed reading this story! It's very different from other crossover it's not too much or anything it's really a good story and very very very sad:'(

Byee~~
Ahjffjdkdj chapter 1 . 1/29
I read this fic a long time ago and I just came back to it. I really love your story! It's very unique and a pleasure to read!
XNiallersGirlxx chapter 1 . 1/22
bn cVa a x
TakamuraRyuu chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Fuck I didn't see the tragedy tag before I started reading this. Dammit T_T
guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
It is to my great shame that I admit to reading the whole "Twilight Series" as well. In my defense, I am a secon language speaker and from a purely linguistic and analytic point of view they are quite interesting. But then again, I am merely an outsider looking into the concepts of your first language and you may not be able to relate - at least not when it comes to these books.
I would, however, be very much interested in knowing how you would envision a first meeting between Edward and Isabella, given the changed circumstances.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
How completely depressing. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing )
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
ASFNHldsfksd. That was so freaking SAD. And really really good. Well written. I cried at the end.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Good story. I just would have liked that Harry would send a message to his friends at the end or that Carlisle would. They have a right to know what happened and I am sure they would not blame Carlisle.
I also was a little bit surprised that Carlisle gave in so quickly... on the other hand I can imagine him doing something like that.
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
It's depressing but I actually really like it. You're an excellent writer. One thing I usually see with these crossovers is that people can't handle that many cast members so characters get lost in the shuffle or just suck. Here I think you've done a great job, with the multiple povs. You get a sense about everybody. I like your characterization of harry. I think you've captured his state of mind really well. People will probably bitch at you for the ending, though it's marked as tragedy so idk what they expect but I thought it was perfect - it fits. That's the only way it could've ended. A lot of these stories depict harry this way and then have a weak romance that changes his mind in the end - it doesn't work that way. Kudos friend.
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh. My. God. This was sooooooo good! I loved this.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
RIP Harry Potter you tried to keep on going when fate just kept knocking you down :(
patches7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I really like that Harry's depression wasn't solved by 'falling in love'. Sad, but good.
Skendo chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh my gosh ... This was such a good story :) I think the best I have ever read :) Although I am feeling extremely depressed now ... :( somebody should write a follow up as Harry returning from his 'death' and finding that he can't die from being the master of death, and having to live with the Cullens :) also I have to say that it was a refreshing change not to have SLASH in this story :) not that I have anything against that sorta thing, but every story seems to be SLASH atm! Thank you for a FANTASTIC read :)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was amazing! I don't even know what to say! Wow..
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What an amazing story, I loved it.