Reviews for Boring Was Yesterday
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
In character! Woo!
Really nice writing style x
lemondream chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
thank you for writing this wonderful story XD
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
WOW, I loved it though...Izumi didn't have feelings for her...but still, the POV is from Himeji's...but I really liked it!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was so freakin' adorable! My guess is, Rinka, right? Though it is a funny concept that Chiba was intimidated when she was standing on her toes, seeing the height difference and all. Keep up the great work!
Reini-Chan13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVE YOU! I really love this story I like how everybody like's adachi. You should right another one, one that everybody likes adachi again
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hahah! Who else but Rinka! This story is nicely done. Cute. ;D
beckendoof chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awwww. Himeji, right? This was a nice read. I think you got Shinagawa's good side spot on. :D
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was great. Very funny and very cute. I sincerely enjoyed reading this.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Definitely life what you've done with the characters. Their personalities are spot on. I would say that this was written from Rinka's POV, but for the comment at the beginning where the narrator says that they're not too good with kanji, which is about the only thing I'm sure that Rinka's awesome at.
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very nice, loving the Adachi lovin' I can really see this happening in the manga.
xotsukiyume chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It seemed pretty obvious to me that it was Himeji Rinka. But maybe I'm wrong...? '' Great story!
1337 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
HEARTS, BECAUSE YOU WRITE THE MOST OBSCURE PAIRINGS FOR THE MOST OBSCURE FANDOMS AND YOU WRITE THEM SO WELL AND YOU MANAGE TO MAKE THEM WORK AND THANK YOU, PLEASE ACCEPT MY SOUL AS REPAYMENT, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYHWERE FOR SOME YANKEE-KUN TOU MEGANE-CHAN FANFICTION FEATURING ADACHI AT THE CENTER (as she should be).
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Love how everyone loves Adachi!

I can totally see this happening in the actual manga, so good job writing it all out. Is it Himeji (Hana's right hand man?). She's the only one I know that likes Shiangawa (so far!) and she also calls Adachi Hana-san, right?
permanently purged account chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
The necessary (and long-overdue) Adachi-love was so suffocatingly sweet. And by that, I mean I love you

Seriously though, Chiba/Adachi deserves more love/attention.

I don't know about the POV. Maybe one of the guys that likes Adachi? I would almost, actually, bet Miyazaki (if only for the "adorable" comment on Kagawa. But then he doesn't like Shinagawa, right? ...Or does heZ xDD

OH WAIT, is it HIMEJI RINKA? *feels stupid*
Akkun chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Love how you had the dialogue, and then the snarky remarks by the narrator. I think the narrator is Kumakasa? That girl in the beginning of the story? But does she like Shinagawa? Or does he just remind her of the guy she likes? Great job, I like your writing style!