Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Dear lord this is gonna be funny
Deda Altesse chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Aw :D
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
LOVE IT! :D
The Devil's Little Pet chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Awwwww! So cute!
Elz Durden chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Thank you for the fun read :) loved this.
VioletEyedPrincess chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
-Dances around- I loved this story! It was so amazing! You are an amazing writer and I love how you kept Absolem in character completely. I was surprised and happy when you made Alice's husband Tarrent, though I was so sure that she and Absolem would get together. I look forward to reading more of your stories and keep up the amazing work!
daemonkieran chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Absolem is absolutly awesome.
Ivys Poison chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
i dont get it whats up with her eye color changing?
AnimationNut chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Amazing! I love this :) It's well written and everyone is in character, especially Absolom.

Brilliant job!
alice kingsleigh chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
i really dont picture absolom as alan rickman type

the image didnt seem like him when i looked at alan.

he looks to old to wrinkly and bad for absolum.

when i read it i picture someone much different.
ChillyRilly chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oce again, good as gold. :) I realize I just read every single one of your AiW stories and that may seem very creeper-ish indeed, but I do not care! Thank you for these, and please write more!
neko girl chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
im reveiwing again i love the gift absolum gave her lol the same tarrant has her eyes changing like tarrants is really cool i really love this story
neko girl chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
thank u 4 this story it was funny sad happy romantic when i first read the pairings i really thought that it would be a alice/absolum pairing and i was really glad for the tarrant/alice pairing and i love the absolum alice father daughter relationship he always treated her as a child and i like how u made it were he thought of her as hid child i should have thought of that this was a really good story and i love the fights between them it makes it even more interesting i really enjoyed it thank you
neko girl chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
i think the reason he was so mad at the beggining was he was suffering from niccotine withdrawl! thats why he was so pissed!
suns and stars chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
this is great i think i've read it before but havent reviewed