Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Heather89527615 chapter 5 . 6/26
What an amazing story this is! It flows along the lines of friendship more than romance, but this proves their relationship is all the more complex and rich. So friendship/romance maybe? Either way, your brilliance in handling their relations knows no bounds! Congratulations on such an incredible story!
lizzypotterfan chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I am so glad I decided to read this. I haven't really read any other than Hatter/Alice fanfictions before but after seeing the summary I couldn't NOT read it. I have NEVER in my entire life loved Absolem more than I did while reading this. It was brilliantly, marvellously perfect.
I simply could NOT help giggling every time I remembered that Absolem's human form looked like Alan Rickman. Alan Rickman will forever be Severus Snape to me and that just seems way over the top hilarious. (Well I assume that the link in chapter 7 was of a picture of Alan Rickman. The link wouldn't quite work for me but it did say 'Alan Rickman' in it.)
I found the bit of Hatter/Alice at the end absolutely perfect and I loved it how Alice got colour-changing eyes.
TheDeductionist chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
OH MY GOSH WONDERFUL! PERFECT! BRILLIANT! Well done, indeed! Are you planning on writing a sequel? Becuase that would make me very happy! I loved this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Whoa wait what? Two last liners that left me completely flabbergasted. Haha, I LOVE THIS! Well done indeed. The Oraculum... What has it said and why didn't Absolem refer to it earlier? Ah, the wonders of wonderland... They're too confusing to bother deciphering... Whatever.
TheDeductionist chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
...What...? Okay, um, how? That was awesome. Great chapter, but the last line left me extremely confused. I'm not overly certain what I'm supposed to make of it...
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
AW! This is my second favourite chapter. I loved it! It's perfect :D
TheDeductionist chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Do I detect a hint of something here...? I think I do. I can't remember if I reviewed for the last chapter... I'll go check now. This is wonderful! This is my favourite chapter so far :)
TheDeductionist chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Haha. Ooh, so awesome! I love it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
AW! That's so sweet and sad! Two things - When are they going back to Wonderland (yes I still call it that), and what is Hatter going to have to say about all this?
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I don't care. I'm still going to pronounce it absolute. This is epic! Can't wait to read on :D
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
My sister's watching YouTube and I'm reading this and we're both giggling like two little girls half our respective ages who have decided to take a trip down insanity lane.
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
OHH MY GOSH. HOLY SHIT. I wasn't expecting it to happen that quickly. You gave me a heart attack several times over this chapter, with the biggest one coming at the end. I love this!
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I wonder, too. This is very exciting! I can't wait to see what you have in store :)
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/30/2014