Reviews for Revue
Pho chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow, powerful stuff. Great job!
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is stunning, dearie. Truly stunning, I don't think I've ever come across anything as wonderfully poignant as this. Your characterization of both France and Germany, the tensions you portray between them, even the inclusion of 'Marianne'. Amazing, amazing. I tip my hat in respect to you.
Ms.Melomane chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Beautifully written! I think you portrayed Monsieur Francis very well! 3
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was simply beautiful. I was surprised at the lack of reviews for such a thought-provoking and intense short story. The descriptions, such as Germany resting his hand on the back of France's neck sent shivers down my spine. Thank you for posting it was a wonderful read! :))
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is wonderful- brilliantly in-character and the tension is great.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ahh your fics on German occupation of France are AMAZING.
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh my, Francis je t'aime.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I wish there were more fics with france and germany as the main characters evn if they r a couple, than some of the fics with france and england as a couple
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great work- the last line was awesome.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is an amazing short story and i have no idea why it doesn't have more praise. You've managed to get their characters down to a tee, in my opinion. They're both so realistic - human, but still nations at the same time. They both have flaws and redeeming characteristics that make them real and easy to empathize with. There was a lot of emotion in your writing, and it was really wonderful to read. I can't begin to tell you how fantastic it is to read something where Francis isn't a cowardly whore. In your story you get a sense for what a powerful, cruel nation he was at one time and still is somewhere inside. The way you portrayed Ludwig was accurate to the time period, too. I can't help but feel that he's rather brainwashed at this point, and that you showed that in his conflict with Francis.

Definitely one of my favorite stories with these two.

Much Love, CPOP
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
A rare sight, Francis and Germany interacting seriously and just the backdrop around them, of Germany's taunts and Francis' belief of the nations...very well written.
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Mon.

Dieu.

Gosh that was lovely. Absolutely utterly unbearably lovely. That is by far the best Germany/France fan fiction I have ever read. It was well-written and descriptive and, in my opinion, perfectly fit the attitude of both Germany and France at the time. You gave France class, which is so painfully uncommon in fan fictions, and you made Germany an arse, which is also strangely uncommon. I'm not even sure what else to say. Wow. That was beautiful, really.
shibui chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, you created a dense atmosphere in here and I can imagine, that it could have been really like this in 1940 in the Hetalia universe. Especially two lines got me. First, when you let Francis say, that Germany had to admit, that he is also all of his people, the communists, the Jews… and not only the (few) Nazis. That is a great thought!

And the other line at the very end, when Francis remember the time when Europe bowed to the tune of La Marseillaise. I was surprised by this, because I’ve never seen it like this. But of course, France (like other nations, too) had tried to conquer hole Europe for his own sake in the past, too. It’s not only Germany, who did this *nods* That was a great ending! Because readers think, oh god, poor France or Germany was so psycho in WW2, but then THIS ending, where you say, that there is no different between Germany and any other European country and that they all have their history… Really well done

And what I liked, too. There was even something like an erotic atmosphere *laugh* yeah, maybe this was only my imagination, because I really love FraGer as pairing *cough*
Emrysnyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this is for me exactly what the Occupation would be like Hetalia-style. Great writing. Thanks for writing it.