Reviews for Revue
O o o
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
YESSSS EVIL GERMANY YESS YESSS YESSSSS
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I've been hovering over this fanfic for ages (years), not really reading it until now.

-sniffle-

I mean...what's there to say after this long? -shrugshrug- It's intense all the way through; won't let go at all - the only thing it does is rise, really. And that freaking ending. That. ENDING.

we all know england is just...grah i really like the way they talk about him

that ust though shot

Nice points to...point...out -

France accepting his girls. Because they're still French; because they're still his. The imagery for them. I just overall like the scene it creates.

That last line, though...

PT
Heuress chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow. This was brilliant! I wish that there were more stories like this. Your characterization was fantastic!
Pho chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow, powerful stuff. Great job!
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is stunning, dearie. Truly stunning, I don't think I've ever come across anything as wonderfully poignant as this. Your characterization of both France and Germany, the tensions you portray between them, even the inclusion of 'Marianne'. Amazing, amazing. I tip my hat in respect to you.
Ms.Melomane chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Beautifully written! I think you portrayed Monsieur Francis very well! 3
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was simply beautiful. I was surprised at the lack of reviews for such a thought-provoking and intense short story. The descriptions, such as Germany resting his hand on the back of France's neck sent shivers down my spine. Thank you for posting it was a wonderful read! :))
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is wonderful- brilliantly in-character and the tension is great.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ahh your fics on German occupation of France are AMAZING.
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh my, Francis je t'aime.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I wish there were more fics with france and germany as the main characters evn if they r a couple, than some of the fics with france and england as a couple
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great work- the last line was awesome.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is an amazing short story and i have no idea why it doesn't have more praise. You've managed to get their characters down to a tee, in my opinion. They're both so realistic - human, but still nations at the same time. They both have flaws and redeeming characteristics that make them real and easy to empathize with. There was a lot of emotion in your writing, and it was really wonderful to read. I can't begin to tell you how fantastic it is to read something where Francis isn't a cowardly whore. In your story you get a sense for what a powerful, cruel nation he was at one time and still is somewhere inside. The way you portrayed Ludwig was accurate to the time period, too. I can't help but feel that he's rather brainwashed at this point, and that you showed that in his conflict with Francis.

Definitely one of my favorite stories with these two.

Much Love, CPOP
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
A rare sight, Francis and Germany interacting seriously and just the backdrop around them, of Germany's taunts and Francis' belief of the nations...very well written.