Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
sc12321 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
yayyyyy idk if you remember me i read your death eater no more story! so of course i had to check out your new story. this is really goooood so far! you write wonderfully and even if this is only chapter 1. i can't wait to read more!

so this is going to be like exceprts from voldemorts diary and also still include characters from death eater no more and have stories about them? COOL
Likewow5556 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Amazing story so far! I really loved it! I've missed these stories. This one seems just as good as the other ones. Update soon!
prince heinel's girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great and engaging beginning! How many of the lead characters in the previous story will we see in this?
Drunkonmusic Gal chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
YOU'RE BACK OMG! I'm so happy! This story has already started on a good mark. I'm excited for future chapters haaaa!
ChocolateGal16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Brilliant start! I think Severus and Aline are becoming on of my favourite couple, they can't beat Lucius and Narcissa of course but they're still doing pretty well!

Please update soon!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very creepy beginning. That diary is under Severus's skin, somehow. It will be interesting to see what keeps that going. There must be some kind of mischevious spell in it.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Woot! You're back! I hope you enjoyed your break. I can't wait to see where you will take us with this next installment of this lovely series!

I feel really bad for young Tom. It's terrible that even the teachers find reason to pick on and alienate him. If only they knew the kind of monster that THEY are creating. I wonder how differently Tom would have turned out if he was given the love and support that all children deserve? How much Severus' perceptions will change about his former master as he reads about the kind of life that Tom was forced to live during his formitive years? Will he begin to understand why Tom became what he did? Is there some kind of spell on the diary? Perhaps it is something like a pensieve and that is why Severus feels as if he is transported and why time seems to slow? If he is truly experiencing and seeing what Tom went through it could explain those feelings. I am curious about why he feels he NEEDS to read it. Is there a reason for that as well?

Ladon's reaction to the new baby is a fairly normal one, and I'm sure that he will get over his jealousy in time. I just hope that his family will be able to handle the stress and headaches that will be inevitable until he does. I do hope that Lucius does what he is thinking of doing. Regulus could use someone who will take him under their wing. I kind of feel bad for Draco; he doesn't have the right kind of personality to enjoy learning the finer points of estate management. His idea of hiring Regulus is actually a good one, seeing as he won't ever have the interest to really be driven to do a good job at it.

Great chapter!
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is a really good chapter! Please update soon! I wonder what exactly severus feels for young Tom?
myppe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
keep going...
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Thanks for starting this! yes, Severus has to keep reading, or there is no story. I hope for more soon.x
Lilabeth36 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really enjoyed this quite a bit. I'm glad you've started to write this because I really missed reading new things from you! I have to admit that I was and am curious about how you'll handle writing diary entries from this particular character but I really like it so far. Looking forward to reading more!
Six of Twelve chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to go ahead and write this story. I'll be interested to find out what's so special about this diary. And, of course, it was nice to see the Malfoys again!
Mottsnave chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I was very excited to see that you're back in action, and more excited about the great beginning to your story. What's the best kind of air in the world? An air of menace, that's the best kind of air.

Of course it's not really surprising that there was a book of a subtle and terrible power in Voldemort's secret room.

Does he also have a copy of the Malfoy rules in there by any chance?

Congratulations on a new story beginning and welcome back!
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It is well worth the waiting - and such a jump-start at that!

Yeah, who cared about an orphaned Tom while the very core of the British Empire was shaken - less then three weeks previous the first entry the then King had abdicated to marry the love of his life and the horror of his Prime Minister. Edward VIII sure outshone the poor grim Tom in the gossips at the orphanage, we can bet on it.

It is astonishing that our half-blood Potion Master would forget the fairytale about the underworld, where the dwarfs live - that days there are equal to centuries above ground. May be that was the idea of Tom for hiding the diary - if he had found the way to travel through the realm of the dwarfs and the realm of the humans, that would allow him a perfect hiding place - while his intrusions would be so short that the dwarf would not even notice him. Yet like in all great plans there is the hitch, the magic of the underworld soaks into the object left and slows the time around. Someone better tell that to the future father, he at least should remember the Snow White whose body did not deteriorate one iota while she was lying apparently dead at the dwarfs. But of course - until the prince wandered there only few "Dwarf" seconds had elapsed...

My, my, my, who touched my time machine!

Mentoring Regulus makes sense - and oh, may we get more of the youngest Malfoys? It is a vibrating field around the two, there is something to erupt there...

Can't wait for long, please continue!
Fawkes Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Welcome back! Excellent start here. The book sure acts like a horcrux, or something dark magicky, the way it is affecting Severus. Severus and Aline are cute together. It is very neat to see the story continue from before. I wasn't sure if this would be totally separate, so I'm happy that I get to hear all about the little (and big) Malfoys too.
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 Next »