Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is a really good chapter! Please update soon! I wonder what exactly severus feels for young Tom?
myppe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
keep going...
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Thanks for starting this! yes, Severus has to keep reading, or there is no story. I hope for more soon.x
Lilabeth36 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really enjoyed this quite a bit. I'm glad you've started to write this because I really missed reading new things from you! I have to admit that I was and am curious about how you'll handle writing diary entries from this particular character but I really like it so far. Looking forward to reading more!
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to go ahead and write this story. I'll be interested to find out what's so special about this diary. And, of course, it was nice to see the Malfoys again!
Mottsnave chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I was very excited to see that you're back in action, and more excited about the great beginning to your story. What's the best kind of air in the world? An air of menace, that's the best kind of air.

Of course it's not really surprising that there was a book of a subtle and terrible power in Voldemort's secret room.

Does he also have a copy of the Malfoy rules in there by any chance?

Congratulations on a new story beginning and welcome back!
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It is well worth the waiting - and such a jump-start at that!

Yeah, who cared about an orphaned Tom while the very core of the British Empire was shaken - less then three weeks previous the first entry the then King had abdicated to marry the love of his life and the horror of his Prime Minister. Edward VIII sure outshone the poor grim Tom in the gossips at the orphanage, we can bet on it.

It is astonishing that our half-blood Potion Master would forget the fairytale about the underworld, where the dwarfs live - that days there are equal to centuries above ground. May be that was the idea of Tom for hiding the diary - if he had found the way to travel through the realm of the dwarfs and the realm of the humans, that would allow him a perfect hiding place - while his intrusions would be so short that the dwarf would not even notice him. Yet like in all great plans there is the hitch, the magic of the underworld soaks into the object left and slows the time around. Someone better tell that to the future father, he at least should remember the Snow White whose body did not deteriorate one iota while she was lying apparently dead at the dwarfs. But of course - until the prince wandered there only few "Dwarf" seconds had elapsed...

My, my, my, who touched my time machine!

Mentoring Regulus makes sense - and oh, may we get more of the youngest Malfoys? It is a vibrating field around the two, there is something to erupt there...

Can't wait for long, please continue!
Fawkes Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Welcome back! Excellent start here. The book sure acts like a horcrux, or something dark magicky, the way it is affecting Severus. Severus and Aline are cute together. It is very neat to see the story continue from before. I wasn't sure if this would be totally separate, so I'm happy that I get to hear all about the little (and big) Malfoys too.
Mark Darcy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm glad to see you back with the sequel., I missed your stories. The diary sounds addictive and it interferes with time, Severus had better be careful and not let himself be drawn in, it could lead to serious trouble.
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I missed you! How have vacations from been?

How I missed my favorite Slytherins as well! lol

I certainly can understand Severus, who wouldn't want to read Voldie's diaries and see how the maniac thinks? But, really, how many times is he reading the entries, or is there actually a spell on the book?
Mute-Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Glad to see you writing again! This is a very intriguing start to your new story. Very much looking forward to future chapters!
christine marie chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So glad to see you again! This story looks very promising so far, although I'm surprised at Severus. Letting himself get sucked in like that, for shame! Of all people, he should know how much trouble he could be getting into. I missed hearing from my two favorite magical families - I'd forgotten how happy those little emails from make me when they say "notwolf" in the subject line. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next post!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Excellent beginning as I thought the part with the young Tom Riddle was well written as he seems to be a loner who doesn't like anyone in his orphanage. I also liked how you wrote the relationship between Severus and Aline. The part with Lucius and Regulus was nice. I also liked Lucius telling Draco off about the family fortune. The ending between Severus and Aline discussing Voldemort's diary was great. Please update soon thanks.
Mrs.MalfoyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hmmm! I sense an interesting story line approaching! I'm already starting to make predictions, but I won't bore you with those yet. As it's way too early in the story to tell.

Anyway, I'm very excited to be reading more of your excellent writing!

Keep up the good work.

Your faithful reader,

-Bekah
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm so happy you are back writing another story and a sequel to the previous ones! I love the Malfoy and Snape families! I cannot wait until the next update which is hopefully soon! Good luck and keep up the great work your doing!
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 Next »